Chapter 15: Him for the Night

I already warned you in the last chapter that this will happen. So, again, you have been warned.

Chapter 15

Tom's POV

I felt his hands all over me as he treated my already healing wounds with gauze tape. I nuzzled against his neck while he did it. I wanted to bite him, to claim him as mine. I wanted a mate so badly that I was willing to wait decades if that was possible. My mate would be living my life cycle, they would have a mental link with me, they would have my protection and my love. I will know where they're at most of the time. Was I willing to give him all that for just this night?

 I felt him lift me out of the chair and onto the bed. I heard the curtains close on his bed. I guess he really wanted some privacy for what was about to happen. My mind was hazy from his scent. Damn, it's going to be different this time. This wasn't going to be cuddling. It was going to be a full on I'm Going to Feel It in the Morning pain. It was like I was ok with feeling that type of pain. I just want this heat to go away. 

He starts marking up my skin some more with bites and bruises. I already have cuts so why not? I felt my shorts get taken off and hands slip up my thighs as if to relax me. Was I that tense or something? I was still tied up and blindfolded while I was getting felt up by him. I know who it is because I smelt him. He was my boss but, tonight, he was my master. He controlled everything that happened to me. 

He re-tied me to the bed and slipped his hands down to my body piercings. I gave moan when I felt him tug at one. He kept doing so while biting on my neck. I wanted him to keep going. To draw blood so that I had a scar of his teeth on my neck. I heard him opening a drawer next to me. He was playing with my other senses very well because I was curious as to what he grabbed. I did a small mating call and he kissed my forehead While taking off his pants.

"I'm here min kjærlighet" He responded.

I almost melted at the way he says that word. Where was that years ago? Why now when this is happening? Why did you leave? Will we go back to the way things were after this night?

He was gentle when he grabbed my rod. I felt something being slipped onto as well as a lose cock ring?

"Murr?" I said. I was to out of it to form a word or even say anything.

"When we're done, it comes off." He cooed. I wanted to protest but, I wanted this. I wanted him.

I spoke up. If this was going to be a one night stand. I want the memory of it.

"Just go in unprepared." I said.

"But..." I knew he wanted to take it easy on me but, I didn't want him to. Then something happened that I wasn't expecting.

He kissed me. It wasn't a quick kiss or a peck. It was a full on French kiss. I leaned into the kiss as if it was going to be my last. I didn't want it to be my last with him but, he was a ruler. When we go back to work, it will be different.

I felt his skin against mine. I also felt him grab something off the nightstand. I heard something get squirted and hands rubbing together and then on something. What was he-? My mind was cut off.

I felt something go inside of me and it was big. I took it all in and moaned loudly. How? I don't even know myself but, my heat was slowly going down. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he was steadying himself. I started to gasp and moan at the small thrusts inside of me. Was this how it felt to be on the other end for once? I felt him nuzzling my neck before going faster. Now, I gotten louder. I had a hand over my mouth with him whispering in my ear.

"Hold on before you do that ok?" I nodded. I heard a beep and the hand remove itself.

Now, he went full force into my body. It was fast, deep and wild. I was literally yelling master at this point while I felt myself getting roughed up. It was as if I needed this. As if I needed this drug called sex and he was the dealer. I felt the bed rock under us while he was hitting my insides like target practice. Once he hit the bull's eye a few times, I was out of it. I had one of his favorite hentai faces. I think he took a photo because I heard a click or something. 

He rode me until I couldn't take it anymore. I came before he did and just let him finish up. I felt so limp under him. It was as if I had the best workout in my life. I felt something shoot into me while he kissed me deeply again. He removed everything from me, including the blindfold. I rolled over to give him his side of the bed. I felt a cuddle before he said something.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, my love.

I didn't want this to be a one night thing. I hated that the world was cruel like that. He was one I missed all those years. I hated him for everything wrong in the world but, for tonight, it was our world again. I know I'm going to forget about this but, I hope not.

I don't want to forget this.  

A/N

As I said, this was my first time writing smut so, slay me we you get the chance to. I don't want to fuck this up for the hell of it because the rest will probably be fluff, lime, and other stuff.