Chapter 19: My True Disaster (Or Talk Dirty to Me)

Tom's POV

Matt was upset again. He scolded me for pulling that prank on Red Leader. It was a well worth it prank after last night. I grinned while he was scolding me because I was thinking about that make out session in Tord's office. I would be a bad boy if it meant him playing with me...Jehovah, am I that thirsty for him? I guess I am if I want to be a bad boy for him.

I had offered for him to come into my house earlier until Matt came over. I think we both did not want him to. That cock blocking motherfucker...Wait, this is Matt I'm talking about. He actually was worried about my safety and cared about me. I wanted to tell him I was fine again but, I would end up spilling the night. Trust me, I don't want him to give me the 'you destroyed my favorite things!' look again. Nor do I want him to tell Edd about our "relationship" to him either.

I went upstairs after Matt left the house. I wasn't hungry or thirsty (heh) at this point and it was getting dark. I decided to take a shower before I went to bed. As I grabbed a towel and night clothes, I got a call. I looked at the phone to see Tord's number. I couldn't block it without getting punished so, I answered quickly.

"Hello my beloved pet~." He purred. It almost sent shivers down my spine. I was going to be scrubbing myself clean because of the dirty thoughts he gave me.

"Hello Master~." I cooed. I sat on the bed at this point. I wanted him to come over and dirty this bed and me before I got into the shower. I might have to clean the shower afterwards if he had came in the house .

"What are you doing?" He laid on the accent which made me blush hard. Good thing I'm taking these clothes off because I'm going to have to do laundry if he keeps going.

"About to take a shower. I have to be clean for work." At this point I was grinning. I wish that Matt did not come over until later.

"I do need a clean boy to dirty up~." I think he was at home because I didn't hear him in his car. Then again, the car he has is quiet like that. I would love to ride in it again because it was just me and him.

"Oh master, you spoil me! I'll be extra clean for you~!" I think he was happy about that comment because of what he said next.

"I want you to be extra clean when you come to my house again." I almost moaned at the thought of being in his bed again. To be tied up and screaming his title while he gives me a reason to.

I sighed at that thought. I wanted to see where this game was going. I'm still young and so is he. I was ready to be committed to a mate because I didn't want to regret that for the rest of my life. Then, he comes back into my life as if he was the one. Maybe he is the one when you look at it. He was my true disaster and I wanted him. I wanted him to destroy me and make me regret denying him years ago.

"What's wrong my love?" I snapped out of it quick. Even if this was for show or for game, I was going to enjoy it. I was going to my fill out of it before he thinks of tossing me to the side.

"It's nothing!" I replied cheerfully. I heard a grunt on the other end. Oh boy, I think he's not happy with my answer.

"You suck at lying, you know that?" He caught me. Damn, I really am a bad liar.

"I'm fine. Besides, I need to take a bath before go to bed." I know he was not happy about that but, I didn't want him to worry about me.

"Ok, good night my sweet." I love his pet names for me.

"Good night my sweet king~" I heard him hang up before I did. I sigh and went to go take my shower.

I didn't want today to end. It was beautiful. After my shower, I plopped into my bed before taking nude selfie to send to my master.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Meanwhile at the mansion

The esteemed Red Leader is getting ready for bed himself after talking to his lover on the phone. He wanted to punish his loyal friend Matt for interrupting a booty call. He had a change of clothes ready for the next day if he got close to that bed. He looked at his phone while taking a sip of water from his favorite glass. 

"I should've taken you to my place instead. I did not know our friend was a cock blocker. At least here, we would get 'some' privacy." He looked at his phone. He knew that the after effects was still there. He had a file on his lover.

He saw he had a text from his pet. Without thinking about it, he hopped into his bed to see the text. He didn't want anyone to see it as the text was for his eyes only. The text was a nude selfie with him smiling. The Red Leader laughed if not chuckled at the picture before saving it in his phone.

"This is going to be a start of a beautiful relationship, my elskede."

A/N

This is one of my short chapters. But, I kept laughing at trying to write dirty talk. I can't believe I did this chapter but damn, it was so worth it.