Chapter 17: Breakfast, Fun, and a Surprise

Tord's POV

He was gone! It was as if he did another disappearing act on me! I noticed the door to my balcony open. I close it quickly just in case.

"He better not have left that away or else I will drag him to the dungeons!" I growled. How dare he leave like that! I noticed my phone was moved. I looked at the last call and called the number back.

"Tom? Hey, I'll come and get you as soon as I get dressed!" Matt sounded like he was rushing to get dress.

"You don't have too." I think I heard him trip over something.

"Red Leader sir!" He sound shocked.

"I'll bring him home later on." I replied. If Tom called Matt, he was still here. I walked over to my bathroom and found the place messy but clean.

"Okay sir, good bye." Matt said worried.

"Good bye, Matt." I turned on the shower to take a short one. I had bathroom door open to hear movement in the room. I got out quickly to catch the man near the door.

"Thomas~!" He froze at the sound of his name on my tongue. I walked over to slightly smaller man and wrapped my arms around his tummy. He stopped touching the door handle for a second.

"Are you hungry?" I asked only to get a hunger growl from him. He nodded gently while not trying to look at me. I knew why because he was blushing. I forgot I was naked and went to grab a towel.

"Go on down stairs and I'll meet you after I get dressed." Tom agreed and walked out the room. I knew he was going to stay because the housekeep would stop him.

I got dressed in a red mock turtleneck shirt with gray jeans, black socks, and my old black chucks. I grabbed my chain wallet with my ID so that I can take Tom to the surprise I had in store for him when we finished breakfast. I walked down to meet Tom cooking in the kitchen. It was as if he was having fun with chefs while helping them out. I ushered him to the deck outside with an awning and a table with chairs. I pulled out the chair for him to sit in before I sat down myself.

He looked up at me before looking away. He was red from the thoughts of last night. I touched his hand that was on the table. He looked up again to look away again before speaking.

"So, what happened last night?" He couldn't look me in the eyes. I saw him grinding his legs together.

I smiled and leaned back "You kept calling me, if not yelling, master while I was pounding that sweet ass of yours. The faces you made were beautiful." I wanted to show him but, he probably don't know about that.

The look on his I had to take a picture of. It was a mixture of embarrassment, flustered, and shock. He was a deep red now. I got up and walked over to him while he was close to bolting. I gave him a small kiss to stop him. I looked him in eye before saying the next thing.

"It was beautiful, like you. I wanted to do that with you for years. I wanted you for years, my love." I saw his hands cover his face. He trembled as if he wanted to cry.

"Why now?" He asked. I was confused as to why he asked that.

I pulled his hands away before replying. "I didn't know if you cared about me like that. I had a feeling but, I didn't want to mess that up."

"I wished you did. I cared about you. I love you and still do." I wanted to kiss him again. Make his pain go way for the shit I did to him. I wanted the world we had back before all this happened. I never want him to be alone again. Without realizing it, I felt his hands pulling me to his face. I heard him say a few words.

"You beautiful Commie fuck." He pulled me into a deep kiss. At this point, I melted into it with his lips on mine. I wanted him to be mine. To have him be by my side and cuddle him when he was around. I felt his hands slide down my waist and under my shirt. If I didn't hear the maid, I would've taken him back to my bed.

The maid started to set up breakfast for us. It was a small buffet of breakfast foods with juice, water, and coffee set up. We each made a plate and went back for seconds if we were hungry. By, the time we finished breakfast, I wanted to "show" Tom my study. I wanted some alone time with him for once and found a way to do that. When I turned off the cameras and locked the door, he blushed. He knew was going to happen afterwards. I deeply kissed him and he melted into my kiss. I soon felt his hands up my shirt. I decided to plants some more marks on his neck. I started to hear his mating call again. I knew it was because he had a look on his face as if he love struck. I slipped my hand up his shirt to grab a nipple piercing and tug at it, earning me a moan. He was so cute at this. I was close to making a mess for the maid but, stop when I felt a tug at my ponytail and his lips on my neck. I felt something sharp on my skin only to hear a sigh.

"Not yet. "I heard him say. He stopped and kissed me again. I was curious but decided to stop while hearing him whimper at the action.

"I want to take you somewhere today." I took his hand and lead him out of the room before turning the cameras back on. I took him to the garage so that he can get into my car. I opened up garage door the minute we buckle in. I turned on the car and started to drive out of the city while getting ready to turn Tom's visor back on when the restriction clicked on.

While we were driving, I heard Tom sing a song I knew too well. We would sing it together so, it was no surprise that it was playing on the radio. I sang along with him while I took him to his surprise.

He was happy.

I was happy.

For once, we were back in our world again. 

A/N

Told you the rest will be fluff and lime. I choose lime for this one. Besides this ship reminds me of Bent by Matchbox 20. Anyways, I'm hoping to get ready to make this story worth it because I want to turn it into a series.