The Love Potion

"Beam's POV"

Finally, the day of school festival arrived. Aunt Lyn was no longer recognizable after all those preparation. She looked like an old racoon with all those wrinkles and eye bags. After all, she was the over all coordinator of the event, so she had the most toxic role. She had to stay late in school, days before for the finishing touches. She also had to prepare for the ground ceremony.

I have been sleeping in Forth's house for the past two days. Aunt Lyn left me under the care of Forth's parents so she can focus more on the school festival. I was glad that I was able to spend the night at their house. His parents spoiled me with food and hugs. Aside from Forth, my next favorite is his dad. He was a natural born comedian. There was not a single dull moment when I talk to him. I was laughing my heart out when he told me all his crushes and how he ended up with Forth's mom.

I had to hide from Forth's mom on the other hand. She wanted to sleep with me and bathe me. Forth had to lock me in his room so her mom won't be able to do her plans.

"Forth! You bring out Beam right now! He needs to take a bath." I can hear her mom outside Forth's room.

"Mom. Beam already took a bath. You just want to play of him in the shower."

"But I bought this strawberry flavored body wash. Maybe he hasn't scrubed his back yet. Let me bathe him one more time."

"Mom! Your scaring Beam

"Mom! Your scaring Beam. Go away." Forth was standing outside the door to block her mom.

Her mom is scaring me now. Now I know where Seff and Kurt took after.

I had to go as early as 6 am in school. We still have to set up our booth before the official start by 7. For this year's school festival, each class has to set up different kinds of booth. My section decided to make a love cafe. We will be serving drinks and cakes. We were fortunate that Belle's dad, the city baker, volunteered to make some heart shaped cookies, red velvet cakes and strawberry muffins. Some of my classmates will be wearing cupid costumes while serving the guests. I ended up with the role of the lucky cat who gives free love quotes to all who eats in our shop.

Forth volunteered to bring me to school that morning.