Out and Proud

"Beam's POV"

Now that Forth and I have settled our issues (about his death and about his friendly relationship with Belle), we can start our so called relationship from step 1. It doesn't mean that if Forth likes me and I like him, then we should be boyfriends. That's too fast. Maybe we can start by going out on friendly dates or hanging with each other over movies or dinner. I wanted to take it slowly. I have to put in mind my friends Phana and Kit. Sooner or later we will also have to tell our parents about this, but not right now. It was still too early. For now I am just happy to know that Forth and I have mutual feelings for each other.

I woke up early for school that morning to catch up with the lectures that I missed. I need to drop by the library to borrow some books. I did not bother to knock on Kit's room since he might still be resting. Kit went home late last night because Forth and I used his room for our private talk.

The sun has not risen yet when I got down the dorm lobby. Outside the building I saw a tall, dark, handsome guy in his black ducati motorbike.

"Forth? Is that you? What are you doing here?" I asked as I approach him.

"I came to pick you up." He was trying hard to look charming.

"How did you know that I will be up early?"

"I could not sleep thinking about you, so I waited here instead."

"What? Are you nuts?" I wrinkled my forehead.

"Probably.. maybe the right word to say is I'm in love." He winked.

Stupid Forth. Being all cheesy early in the morning. It was a great way to start my day. I can never get used to him like this. I walked towards the parking area to get away from him but he stopped me.

"What?" I pretended that I did not care.

"I told you. I will bring you to school."

"Well I'm not riding that." I was pertaining to his motorbike.

"Ayy.. Beam. You can't say no. I've been waiting for you for hours."

I thought he was joking when he said he could not sleep. I looked at him closely. He did had big eyebugs and droopy eyes.

I struggled while he was dragging me to his motorbike. I could not win since he's stronger than me. I was scared for my life. This rides were dangerous. There have been lots of road accidents because of those things.

It's my first time to ride this kind of thing so he assisted me. He helped me put on my helmet and stared at me.

"What are you staring for?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just thought your lips were kissable. Can I?"

I punched him in the chest

I punched him in the chest. OMG! Good thing I already had my helmet on. I'm pretty sure that I was blushing feverently.

He kicked of the engine and we went zooming on the road. I had to hold on his shoulders to prevent myself from falling. I'm not good at balancing. I never tried riding a bicycle when I was a kid. I was adjusting first to the feeling of fear and excitement when he placed my hands on around his waist.