First Kiss?

"Forth's POV"

What happened to me? I was like a monster. After I saw Beam and Phana hugging each other, my mind went blank. I attacked Beam and kissed him possesively. I felt how he struggled to pushed me away. He was trembling. The way he looked me in the eyes, he was scared.

I ran away because I did not know how to face him after that. I left him there crying. I did not want to leave him but I was the reason for his tears.

He was so innocent and pure. I caused him physical and emotional trauma. All of this because of my jealousy. I really believed that he still liked me. My god Forth! That was 10 years ago. He was still a kid back then. It was puppy love. Of course there were many things that have changed. Beam could have fallen in love for a girl or he could have had relationships. Or he could be in a current affair with Phana. Phana is a better guy in all aspect than me. He was smarter and he was more popular. I should not have let myself do those things to Beam. I should have controlled my emotions. Now how am I suppose to talk to him?

The following day. I went to the medicine building to look for him. I saw Phana and Kit but Beam was not there. Did he skip school? Was it because of what I did? Now my consience is killing me.

"Pha!" I called as I approached the two of them.

When Pha heard my voice. He looked at me and grabbed my collar. Kit was shocked. He did not know what was happening.

"I let you talk to Beam yesterday and he came back crying. What did you do to him?"

"I.. I'm sorry. I.. want to talk to him." I can't look at them in the eyes.

I felt a heavy blow in my face then I stumbled on the floor. Phana was infuriated. Kit was trying to stop him from approaching me.

"Your lucky that you only recieved that. If we were not inside the school, I might have destroyed your face and beaten you to death."

"Please.. I.. I need to talk to Beam."

"Stay away from my friend!" Phana was charging but Kit was held him.

Kit dragged Phana away. I was slumped in my sit and was frozen in my position for a while.

I did not stop there. I came everyday to the medicine building but Beam was still absent. Phana and Kit looked worried. I did not dare to go near them. I did not want to cause more fight especially that they were Beam's closest friends. It will worry him if he knew that I am causing a havoc.

 It will worry him if he knew that I am causing a havoc

I watched the two of them leave the building. Maybe they will separate ways soon. If I can't talk to Phana, maybe Kit will hear me out so I followed them.

When Phana got into his dorm, I followed Kit until he reached his dormitory. I trailed him until he reached the third floor. I took a huge risk and approached him.

"Kit!" I shouted.

He looked surprised when he saw me.

"What are you doing here Forth?" Kit asked.