What Really Matters

"Forth's POV"

I thought that seeing Beam again after ten years would end up all my problems. But now I'm inside my room, facing a bigger concern. How am I suppose to undress him?

It probably sounds perverted, but I'm not undressing him for that reason. He fainted as soon as I kissed him when we were still under the rain. I had to leave my motorbike at the waiting shed and carry this guy on my back to get him to my house. What on earth did happen? It was such a mood killer. I was just about to slip my tongue in when I felt him slowly leaning on me. If I was not alert at that time to catch him, he might have hit the pavement.

He is still unconcious but breathing peacefully in my couch. I should change his wet clothes before bringing him to my bed. I took out a towel and the most comfortable pair of shirt and shorts from my closet. I did not know how to undress him. My hands are trembling. I looked at him closely and his bare neck is exposed to me. It has always been like that, pale smooth and white. My god he was so enticing. I tried to touch him but my hands were burning with each contact.

Should I wake up my mom and ask for help? But what for? We were both guys after all. Why should I act like he is a girl. Then I saw him shiver again.

I can't leave him like this. I need to act fast or he will get hypothermic. I tried to close my eyes while unbuttoning his polo. Oh god why am I putting malice at this. I was only gonna change his clothes for goodness sake.

I opened my eyes a few times so I can do it quickly but every time I do so, I nearly stop just to stare at his delicate body, especially those pink nipples. When I arrived at the lower half of his body, my breath became unsteady. I started getting chest pains. It was like I 'm having a heart attack. I just put in my mind that if I do it faster, Beam can rest already in my bed. I will not put much detail on that but I swore to god, I died repeatedly while drying him, down there. Just a few drying with the hair and he's all done. I transferred him to the bed carrying him like my bride. I set up a comforter on the floor for me.

I turned of the lights. After a while, I can hear him shivering and grinding his teeth. I got up to check on him. His hands and feet were as cold as ice. I did not know what to do, so I covered him with more blankets. It seems like it did not do any help so I climbed on the bed and join him under the blankets. I draw him near to my body to lock our body heat.

I can feel him relaxing slowly but he was still freezing. I had an idea but my consience was telling me it's illegal. I had to do it if I want Beam to warm up. I took of all my clothes and went back to bed with him under the blankets. This way my body heat can warm him up faster. I felt him dug his face in my chest and his hands under my body. He warmed his feet between my legs. He was like this when he was still a kid, he was still doing it up until now that he's grown. I was smiling at his actions. He never did change after all. I rubbed his back because he likes me doing that. Soon he was sleeping soundly and so did I.

 Soon he was sleeping soundly and so did I