My Heart Not Ready

"Beam's POV"

Stupid Forth! I hate him! I hate him! I hate him! He told me he has no feelings for Belle, so why does he have to answer her like that.

"Maybe someday when your grown up." (Forth to Belle)

Is he planning to court her in the future?

Where am I suppose to go now? I ran away after I told him that I like him. I was forced to say that, beacause he assumed that I was the one in love with Belle. Stupid Forth! He is slow witted.

I had to get out of that situation. I did not want to see his reaction after my confession. I'm sure he does not like me the way I like him. He only sees me as a younger brother.

What if he will no longer want to see me after this? What if he thinks I'm a freak? Now I regret telling Forth my true feelings. I don't want him to hate me. I already enjoy how he treats me and how he cares for me. All of that will change. I'm sure he is disgusted with me.

"Beam! Where are you?" I can here him shouting

"Beam! Where are you?" I can here him shouting. I need to hide. I have no face to show.

I hear his parents coming.

"Forth! The fireworks display is about to start. What are you still doing here?" Her mom spoke.

"Im looking for Beam."

"Ahhh.. speaking of Beam. They have announce that the Love cafe won this years festival trophy." Her mom is smiling. Forth isn't listening. He is still continously searching for me.

"Forth! Beam probably went to the school quadrangle. All the students are there."

"Mom. I know Beam with all my heart. He will not go there. He was crying before he ran. He will surely hide in a place with no people around."

I can see Forth going out of the school gate. Maybe he thought I already went home by myself.

Good! I feel relieved. At least I don't have to face him today. I'll just keep hiding for the rest of my life.

"Bang!" I heard a loud crashing sound.The wall of the school front collapsed.

The wall of the school front collapsed