At My Limit

"Forth's POV"

"Beam! Untie me. I'll kill my brother."

When I said that I will kill my brother, I really ment it. His god damn joke was not funny. He has been playing tricks on me since we were young, but this one has went overboard. I can tolerate him since he is my own blood but to involve Beam in a psychotic prank is unforgivable. The emotional stress he has brought me and Beam was beyond our brotherhood. He should be taught a lesson.

At that point, my adrenaline was surging. The sanity I have was long gone. I hope my parents would forgive me if I kill my own flesh and blood. My heart was pounding ecstatically. My breathing was labored. All my muscles went stiff. Even after beating my brother, my hands were still shaking. I cannot control my emotions. I really thought that Beam was going to sleep with some other guy to save my life. At that point, I did not care about myself. I did not fear anything. I was only concerned about Beam's safety. It did not matter if I will become a murderer. Even if my soul goes to hell for killing all our kidnappers, I will do it. No one! I repeat! No one touches Beam except me.

I stood up and punched my brother hard who is still down on the floor after I strangled him. That's what he deserve. I heard Beam sigh. I looked at him. He was slumped in the chair. His head was lying on the backrest and eyes closed. He must have been exhausted after all the mind fucking torture game of my brother. I was no longer thinking rationally. My mind lost control of my body. I really thought that I will loose him. I took the chance while he is still defenseless. I attacked him like a hungry predator and lavished his lips.

When I realised that I was kissing him wildly, I really intend to stop. I was only drawn by the surge of the moment. What I was doing was not right. But he was not fighting it. Actually he gave in and locked his arms around my neck. He was responding to my touch. It was the first time Beam and I had such a kiss. It was damn deadly but it was good. If my brother Seff did not butt in at that moment, I might have ripped Beam's clothes to pieces and fucked him there.

 If my brother Seff did not butt in at that moment, I might have ripped Beam's clothes to pieces and fucked him there

I held on my last self control. We were not the right place and it's not the right time.

"Were not done yet. I'll continue this at my room." I whispered to his ear seductively.

Beam pushed me away and glared at me.

"What?" He was surprised by my words.

"Beam. Lets continue this at home. I don't want Seff looking around when I take you."

"Who told you I will allow that? In your dreams Forth."

"Don't tell me you did not like that."

"Shut up Forth. I was only carried away in the rush of all this kidnapping."