The Mating

Koro’s Notes:

This chapter is not intended for minors. Chapter contains explicit scenes and things not meant to be read not unless you’re an adult or a BL fan. Warning! Turn back while you still can. It took me more than twenty revisions to make it “wholesome” as possibly as I can. Some ideas for the fluff scenes, I got from other stories. Enjoy!

“Beam’s POV”

We lost track of time. We were already missing for more than an hour. My gang and Forth’s family got worried. When we came back to the group, I was hiding my hand inside my pocket. I’m sure they will notice the ring immediately. Pha and Kit will tease me if they see it.

Kurt brought his tired parents back home. I was not feeling good and wanted to go home as well, but everyone decided to rent a karaoke room. This will be a night of celebration with  Phana and Forth for winning the 1st and 2nd tittle. Belle stayed to join us for some drinks.

Torn jump out of nowhere making me flinch

Torn jump out of nowhere making me flinch. I nearly forgot about him. How come he was still with us? Unfortunately, Phana had already invited him. How did he become close with my friends so quickly?

“Hey little missy! I’ll be your date for today!” Torn was being his normal cheerful self as she talked to Belle casually.

Everyone was enjoying the night singing and drinking. Phana and Kit did not want to let go of the microphone. They placed all their playlist songs on reserve. Annoying Torn was all over Forth. He could not hold his liquor and made a mess inside the room. Forth had to look out for him or else he might break things in the room. Torn could not stop crying and talking non-sense. Belle did not look surprised at all. She just laughed like it was a normal guy thing.

“I decided to shift to engineering and go back to first year! That way we can be classmates Forth!!” Torn declare his wild ideas.

“Shut up Torn! You’re already drunk!” Forth had to pull him down after he tried to stand on the table.

I sat at the end of the couch watching them from afar. I had a few drinks myself. My mind was currently not at the party but focused onto something else. Moments ago, I told Forth that he should stay at my dorm tonight. My heart has never raced before more than how it is now. I feel lightheaded and nauseous. I want to throw up so badly because of the intense pressure I put myself on. I am scared that it would be painful. I’m scared that it would be traumatic for my part. I just hope that Forth will be gentle with me tonight. I should prevent him from drinking a lot. He might lose control and keep on going for it even against my will.