Nightmare in Broad Daylight

"Forth's POV"

I haven't seen Beam for a week now. I already miss him. I feel so incomplete. For each day that pass that I don't get to see him, I feel like I slowly drain of energy.

The last time I was with him was when I brought him back to the dorm after meeting my parents. He did not want me inside his room so he pushed me back and we both stumbled on the floor. I hit the back of my head hard and got a big concussion. I was treated in Kit's room. Beam let me sleep a bit in his lap as he placed an ice bag on my head. It was so romantic when he looked at me worriedly. I pretended to hurt a lot so he could treat me. I get to hug his waist and savor his sweet scent without him complaining.

If it weren't for Phana, I could have stayed there until evening. He kept on ranting that my presence has ruined their review. Phana knew that I was just toying around. I could not get Beams attention by the afternoon. They were all busy reading medical books as big as atlas and encyclopedias. I tried to get Beam's attention by tickling him in the nape and ears. I even went as far as massaging his hips and thighs. When all else failed, I went down and slid my hand to his little Beam. He stopped reading at last and looked at me annoyingly. I smiled back. Pha could not stand it anymore so he dragged me forcibly out of the room. I got kicked out in no time.

They are currently having their major exams in med school. Beam specifically instructed not to disturb him. Actually it was more like he begged me not to be a jerk and act as a nuisance. I haven't sent him any message nor tried to call his phone. Does he know how hard that was for me? I could not sleep at night thinking about him. My mom and dad have been nagging me the whole week just to invite Beam over this weekend to our house. I already told them that Beam needs to focus.

 I already told them that Beam needs to focus

Studying to become a doctor is not easy. They stay late at night to finish hundreds of pages of reading and go to school early to start with their lab experiments with only 30 mins lunch break. Good thing that I was also busy lately. My yearning for my lover was temporarily disrupted. The pageant for the university star and moon will be held exactly two weeks from now. My seniors had required me to double my effort. They won't be accepting a runner-up on the competition. Our practice has been non-stop. My physical training made me even bulkier. We were all preparing for the beach photoshoot that will be held this saturday.

 We were all preparing for the beach photoshoot that will be held this saturday