The Masked Maniac

"Beam's POV"

Forth and I were on our way to watch a movie when when five hooded figures approached us. We were just discussing a while ago about the threats and indecent proposals that I have been recieving lately when this incident occured. We were abducted and dragged to a white van. I could have escaped if I want to but they placed something in Forth's face and now he is unconcious. I cannot leave him alone. I was blindfolded and my hands were tied on my back. While on the road, I can hear the kidnappers talking to each other.

"Did we get the right people?"

"Yes these two are the ones on the picture."

"I wonder what our boss is planning to do to them."

I heared one of them talking to over the phone.

"Boss we got them. We're on our way there."

I was scared but not for myself. I was scared for Forth. He was dragged into this mess. I have an idea who these people were. They were probably hired to harm me. Forth has nothing to do with this. I was the one recieving the threats.

After a few hours of drive, I felt the car stop. They forced us outside the van. I can smell the sea. The air was humid and salty. I can hear the waves. We are no longer in the city. Where could we possibly be?

When they removed my blindfold, I looked around

When they removed my blindfold, I looked around. The place looks like an old storage area near the docks. Outside the window, I can see that it was already dusk. Inside the room was dark and damp. There were container boxes and heavy equipments all around us. I was tied to my seat. Forth was still unconcious when they bind him on the seat infront of me. We were facing each other while meters apart.

I saw my abductors laughing near the entrance. I shouted.

"What do you need? I don't remember having arrears towards anybody."

One of them approached me.

"You will soon find out young man. Now keep your mouth shut or I will put a rag in that."

I was glaring at him. I don't recognize him. He doesn't look someone to be in college. He was probably in his 30's. He left us while laughing to himself.

I can't believe we got involved in something as dangerous as this. I looked at Forth. His head is swaying and he is muttering something. I can see some movements. He is waking up.

"Forth! Wake up."

"Forth! Do you hear me?"

"Forth! Look here. It's me, Beam."

He was slowly regaining conciousness.

"Beam? Where are we?" He asked slowly.

" I don't know. It's some kind of storage area near the docks."

"Are you okay? Did they harm you?"

"No. I'm fine. I was worried about you. You were unconcious for hours."