Beam's Raddish Keychain

"Forth's POV"

First day in college and I want to quit already. Seff, my eldest brother, never told me that the Engineering college is strictly implementing the sotus system. Now I am strictly bound to follow my seniors if I want to make it to the next year.

After going through with the initiation, my whole body is aching. I thought this day was over but unfortunately, I was handpicked from the crowd of first years as the college moon. There was not even any nominations done. This is unfair, but what can I do? I need to follow.

After we got dismissed, they told me that the first meeting for the sun and moon competition will be in the afternoon. I was being absent minded and did not notice the time. I was already an hour late. My seniors will kill me if I will not show my face there. I just hope they haven't disscused that much yet.

I arrived at the parking area and because I was in a hurry, I toppled over someone. I helped him stand up and carried some of his groceries. I did not mind since we where heading the same way. While walking, I noticed something. This guy is too cute to be a man.

Within the first meeting, I already made friends with the other moons from different colleges. So far my closest one was Phana, the moon from the college of Medicine. I easily jived with him since we share the most similarities. I did relate with his stories about being harassed by girls and getting called in the middle of the night. He was indeed a cool funny guy.

"Hey Forth. Come, I 'll let you meet my bestfriends."

We went to the bench where they were sitting and I saw the cute guy whom I stumbled with a while ago.

"Forth. These are my friends. Kit and Beam"

 Kit and Beam"

Wait. What? His name is Beam? This can't be happening. This will do me no good going over these feelings again. I need to clear my head first.

I had to excuse myself and run away as possible. I hope I did not sound impolite to them back there. I called Belle.

"Belle. Where are you? I need to see you."

"What's this about Forth?"

"There is this guy, his name is Beam."

"Not again Forth. Don't even bother calling me again if this is about your craziness."

"Belle please, I need to see you."

"Damn it Forth. How did I ever get involve with your mess. Pick me up at the usual cafe."

Right after I hang up the phone. I heard someone calling my name. When I turned around to look, it was Beam.

Forth! Control yourself. You've been in situations like this. Run. Don't let your emotions take over you.

"I'm sorry Beam, Im really in a hurry. Nice bumping into you though."