One Chance Diggy Simmons Love Story

ALERT!!!

This great Daniel Simmons Love Story is not edited!! There are a great mountain of mistakes!

Thank You very much!! HAPPY READING!!!

Today is the day.

The day I have been waiting for since freshman year.... Graduation!

"I'm graduating from High School today" I said to myself. I reach over to my iPhone and tweeted

"Class Of 2013 stand up"

We all have been waiting for since freshy year.

I got out of my queen sized bed and open my white curtains, and then my blinds, looked out and felt the sun hit my face. I throw my black hair into a messy bun. I went into my bathroom to do my daily hygiene routine.

Once I was done I walk over to my closet and pulled out this. Graduation wasn't til 6 so I had time to spare. As I open the door to my room my nose became rushed with the intoxicating smell of my father's cooking, he was a chef at a very high-in restaurant downtown.

"Morning Daddy" I said. As I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning baby girl" he said with a smile as he reach out for a hug and kissed my forehead. "Are you excited about today?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have been waiting forever for this day." I replied back eagerly. I sat back down at the island as he passed me my plate of pancakes, eggs, sausages and grits.

"Thank you" I said as he passed me a glass of orange juice before he made his plate.

"No problem baby girl"

As I began to cut into my hot pancakes I asked, "Dad where is mom?"

My dad looked up at me and said "She ummm... went out for something." My mom was professor at UCLA. That is where they meet but every since I little I dreamed about attending NYU and when I got my acceptance letter, this past spring, I couldn't wait to start my new life in New York City.

--

Once I finished eating,  I wash my dishes and washed my hands then my phone began to ring "I'm Out" by Ciara & Nicki Minaj. I dried my hands and rushed over to my phone.

"Hey" I answered just in time.

"Lily!! she screamed.

"Yes! Krystal!!" I answered.

"Today is the day!" she was still screaming.

"I know!!!!" I found myself screaming back.

"Okay enough of that" she said.

"You started it, I just had to finish it" I said while laughing as I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Where did the time go?" Krystal asked.

"I have no clue, I could have swore it was just the first day of freshman year." I replied back.

"Yeah we didn't know what to wear, we were so scared." she said while laughing.

Krystal has been my best friend since the third grade. She is so funny yet intelligent she is light skinned 5'5 and has a huge temper. She was a beautiful person on the outside as while as the inside. She plans on attending Spelman University in the fall.

This is our last summer together before we are separated and we promised it would be our greatest summer yet.

"I know, who knew it would be over this soon." I sighed.

"Our parents duhhhhhhh" she said.

"You know what... whatever" I said dryly.

"Anyways do you wanna go get our nails did before graduation?" she asked.

I looked at my nails they were done for prom but it went with my prom dress and my dress for graduation was a light blue. "Yeah sure" I answered.

"Okayy I will be over in 5 mins"

"Okayy bye" I hanged up and went up stairs to my parents room.

"Dad, Krystal and I are going to get our nails redone" I told him.

"Okay sweetie, do you need and money?" he asked. Being the only child came with its perks.

"Noo I'm good just add that to my graduation gift" I said while laughing out his room.

I walked into my room and grad my black Chanel clutch from my closet. I grabbed my wallet and place it in my purse along with my phone case. Just then Krystal was outside blowing her horn signaling me to come out. I waved out the window telling her i was coming. My dad was now on the couch watching television I kissed his check " I will be back daddy"

"Come back before 4" he said

"I knoww" I replied back as I put red an white Addias that were sitting by the door. I closed my door locking it behind me. As I began to make my way over to Krystals' 2006 White Mailbu.

"Heeeeey Gurrl" I said while closing the door.

"Hey Lil" she said. As we sped off to the nail salon.