Chapter 4

I was spazzing out in the inside but my face was calm and smiley. I walked over to the stage where the security help me onto the stage. While Diggy ran off  to the back, I sat in the chair they had for me. I push my hair out of my face I wanted to see all of this. I looked back to see Krystal who was shocked giving me the thumbs up.

"You make me wanna sing to you..." he came out singing to me while handing me a bouquet of long stem red roses he placed it in my lap. 

"its the little things you do for me homie, lover, friend" he continued to sing while lifting my chin with his fingers making me look into his eyes. I was lost in his deep brown eyes. As he step back to give the crowd some attention. He came back to me opening his legs wider to come even closer to me.

"Your my four letter word" the last words I heard before he placed a kiss on the top of my head. At this moment I couldn't hear anything.

"Did I go deaf?" I thought to myself.

It literally felt like the arena had left and it was just me and him. I looked up to him and he winked again. I knew he was winking at me through this whole concert.

"Let me say it one more time my heart, my mind. my soul, my time its all for you underscore bottomline" he looked into my eyes and then kissed my cheek. 
The crowd went wild with a bunch of Oo's.

"You have a beautiful smile" he whispered in my ear while four letter was on its last chorus.

"Four letter word, four letter love" he sung heavenly as he helped me from my chair and embraced me with a hug and said "I will see you later" he whispered in my right ear.

I smiled widely as secruity help me down Diggy started to peforming "Glow in the Dark" that's my joint but I need to find my seat and sit down before I had a stroke.

Krystal made her way through the crowd screaming"OMGGG!! Are you serious? Did that just happened?" she yelled over the music.

I looked down at my roses and shook my head up and down. "Yes Gurl!!!" 

"I illuminate, I shine nothing happens before its time.' he continued. I listen to this song everyday and at this moment I've never believed in the lyrics more than at this time.

The man of dreams gave me his number it was in my roses it read : Hey Beautiful Call Me Sometimes

I shook my head and jump up to sing with the rest of the crowd "and its time, its time" I said as Diggy winked at me once again.

--

After he finished with "The Reign" me and Krystal just sat back in our black comfy chairs, exhasted "This night..." I said. 

"So epic" she finished my statement.