Chapter 7

"Mom stop" I said moving away her licked fingers from my face. I was laughing but I was serious and I was nervous. Diggy would be here any minute, I still couldn't believe that out of all the girls at the concert he choose me. ME! Dreams can come a reality!

" He is here" my Dad said.

"Lily!" Krystal said angrily. "You need to stop farting seriously how many white castle burgers did you have last night?" she asked.

"Shhhh" I said as I was trying to see what him and my Dad was talking about.

Diggy

I got out of the white limo and pulled my shades off my eyes. "Whoa" I said her house was huge. I walked to the front steps and just as I was about to ring the door bell. A man answered the door.

"Hello there" he said extending his arm out for a handshake.

I shook his hand "Hello sir, I'm Daniel. Is Lily ready?" I asked.

"Yeah want you come in"

I step in the house.

"Lily!" he called out. "Daniel is here" he yelled. "I'm Robert by the way" he then leaned in closer. "Don't hurt my daughter."

"Rob leave the poor child alone" a woman said. "Hi I'm Lil's mom Adrianna" she said. Her smile was bright I see where Lily got it from. Lily came down "Wow you look .... amazing." I said.

"You clean up nicely too Daniel" she said exposing her smile.

Man this girl was something else I could just tell.

Lily

I said goodbye to everyone as we reach the limo. He opened the door for me

"Why thank you, are kind sir" I said in southern accent.

"No problem mam" he replied back in the accent.

We started to drive off "So do you wanna where we are going?" he questioned me.

"Nah" I said dry.

"Oh" he said puzzled.

"Of course I wanna know!" I shoved his arm in excitement.

"Well you can't know now!" he said back pouting.

"Is thee Diggy Simmons pouting?" I said grinning.

"No I'm just.... you know"

"Pouting"

We started to laugh I became more relaxed around him.

"You know you look very beautiful today, beautiful. I really like your hair like this " he said.

"Thanks" I blushed exposing my dimple on my left side of my face. He took his finger and poke at it.

"Was that there last night?" he asked

"Yup you just didn't notice" I answer

"Believe me I noticed, I noticed you didn't I" he said smirking.

"You think you smooth but your not Daniel" I said while laughing.

"Oh really? Now I'm Daniel now" he asked.

"Yup you Daniel, Dan, Dig or whatever I feel like calling you" I said softly while coming closer to his face.

"I like that" he said while biting his bottom lip.

The car stop and the chauffeur open the door for us. We pulled in front of garden where the abundance of flowers everywhere.

"I hope you don't mind all the flowers. You aren't allergic?" he asked me concerned.

"No I'm good" I said in awed.

It was so breath taking the walk way was covered on the sides with white Lilys everywhere. I just stood there in "This is sooo..."

"Magnificent" he finished my sentence. He grab my hand and led me to a area in the garden that was setup in a picnic area for the two of us. I was utterly speechless

"Daniel."

"I know but I want to show you that last night wasn't me playing with some girl I met last. So I wanted take to this beautiful place so you know its real" he said while we sat down.

"This is just ... perfect" I said why looking around at the different assortment of flowers that surround me. He grab my hand which the butterflies flutter again.

---

"So did you really make this?" I asked before biting into a PB&J sandwich.

"Yeah who else would have made this?" he replied while throwing a green grape at me.

"Hey!" I slightly yelling. I reached over and threw a grape at him. "No throwing food only eating"

"Glass of lemonade for the young lady?" he asked in his English accent.

"Yes, I would love a glass" I replied laughing.

I still couldn't believe I was literally having a picnic in this gorgeous garden with Diggy.

"So what does your dad do?" he asked before sipping his lemonade.

"He is a chef at Baco Mercat. His food is to die for like seriously." I said while wiping the side of my mouth with my napkin.

"Thats really dope.. So you must eat delicious food everyday" he said.

"Yeah but I gotta stay in the gym so that it won't stick to me." I replied laughing while patting my belly. He laughed.

"Well I think you have an amazing body" he said while moving closer to my face.

"I try you know? Just trying to get to up with you and yo body." I said flirty. Did I Just say that outloud.

Then he moved some hair from my face.

"You know should keep this bang out your face" he whispered into my face.

As I edit this story, they so lame. They remind of High School Musical Two with that picnic seen.