The Finale

2 Years

I was again graduating from NYU. I was standing in my closet in the condo that my Fiance and I brought together. 

I had just got done curling my hair & I place the cap on my head. I was staring at the tattoo I got so many years ago that was located on my right wrist.

Hope is the last thing ever lost.

It was written in cursive with two hearts at the beginning & the end of the saying.

"You look gorgeous, beautiful. " Diggy said while walking to my side of the closet.

"You are far too kind sir." said in my English accent.

"You are welcome my far lady" he replied.

He wraps his arms around my waist, moving me closer to his lips. We were kissing we heard a knock on our room door.

"You guys!" I heard Krystal say I ran over to her to give her a hug.

Krystal & Khalil got engaged after she graduated from Spelman last year. She was enrolled at Harvard still trying to become a lawyer.

"I miss you guys "

"We miss you too" Khalil said as I hugged both of them.

Khalil and Diggy went to go talk in the living room for little while me and Krystal went into the kitchen.

"Remember how you said you were going to let boys distract you?" I reminded the Krystal.

"Yeah, but he is actually the only guy who can calm me down when I'm angry. So I had to keep him unless I would have been marrying you" she pointed to her tattoo we both laughed.

Diggy

Khalil and I  seen Lil and Krystal laughing hard.

"What y'all laughing at?" Khalil said.

"Krystal trying to marry me." Lily said eating some left over breakfast over I made.

"Krystal, I love you and all but I will fight for whats mines."

"I don't want yo girl, cause I already have yo girl." she replied back.

"We can share me" Lily said exposing her flawless smile.

"You hungry again baby?" I asked Lily.

"I'm sorry, am I getting to fat for you? Daniel" she straight face me.

I flashed my smile "Never that baby your perfect." I blew her a kiss, she caught it & place it in her pocket.

I love that girl, she is my everything.

"We pick some great girls, to hang with that night" Khalil said looking over at Krystal.

"i know." I stared at Lily.

I'm glad she gave me a chance.

Lily

"I don't roll that way sweetheart, & plus Daniel is sexier." I took a sip from my orange juice.

We both look at our boys

"Who would have knew that night?"

"We would have found true love." she said completing my thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Diggy still aren't married I wanted to wait a few years. I really wanted to know if he willing to wait till I finished school, & he has ever so patiently. We already have it planned out and everything.

A destination wedding in Hawaii on the beaches.

"Come on babe or we will be late." he said from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I took a picture & posted it to twitter with a caption of

You may call me Mrs. Simmons now class

I wadded myself down the staircase to my gorgeous baby, who was looking down at his phone. You would think about all these years he would be tired of getting my tweets but he isn't.

"Finally everyone's waiting on you. your parents are already there Mrs. Simmons" he spatted at me.

"You can not rush beauty" I said smiling.

"No one is rushing you, boo. We still have an hour before the ceremony starts." he said winking at me.

"Boyy if you don't come on." I work to hard to be late to walking across the stage.

He leaned down and kissed my lips, his lips were still as sweet as candy & his kisses gave me butterflies still to this day. Just like we first kissed.

He placed his hands over my belly which held our love child in it.

"We already have one on the way" I said while smiling at back at my future husband.

In three months, I will give birth to a baby girl, Diggy is so excited to be a father. I swear he won't let me do nothing for myself. He can't wait to hold his little princess. Thats all he talks about

"I can't wait to see you Princess, Delilah Rae Simmons"

He says while rubbing my belly every night we go to bed.

In 5 months, I will be starting my new job at Nathan Hale elementary school & two weeks I will officially become

Mrs. Lilian Maire Ann Simmons.

It all flows together, & I couldn't wait.

Diggy locked the door and intertwined our fingers as we made our way down the steps before he said

"I Love You Lily-bug" winking at me. I smiled as I felt our baby girl kick for the first time.

Diggy. My One Chance

at true love.

The End.

Senior year

-Kay

Dont forget to comment on my last chapter of One Chance. . :-)