Chapter 17

3 days later

"I don't want to leave her side until she wakes up" I heard diggy voice say. I couldn't speak or move. "Lily-bug I'm sorry" he said.

"for what?" I wanted to ask.

"If I wouldn't have kissed you... You wouldn't be in this coma right now."

"but I liked kissing you."

"Bazyli beat you for no reason but you are still gorgeous."

He did?

"They are in jail now. No need to worry." I felt Diggy grab my hand. I wanted to cry and said

"Thank you for saving my life"

"I truly do appreciate you for allowing me to get to know you. I know once you wake up you probably will hate me" he said sadly.

"I won't I promise, I won't!" I screamed in my head.

--------------------------------------------------

"Lily I love you and im sooo sorry I didn't keep you safe" I heard the voice of my best friend. She was breaking down

"everyone else was trying to keep me calm. You are the only one that does it r-right" she choked on her words.

"That one time you needed me. I wasn't there, please forgive me Lil"

"Krystal I love you" I thought no need for tears.

My parents came in and so did Diggy parents. They kept talking to me like I was dead.

"HEEELLLLOO I can hear you! I am ALIVE! Where are the jokes?"

"The thought of not seeing your beautiful smile one last time kills me inside, beautiful." Diggy whispered in my ear.

Diggy

I seen her start smiling she was trying so hard to get her pearl whites to show. I held on to her hand

"Lily." I said. She began to flutter her eyes open! "She is Awake!" I screamed. Her parents ran over to her bed side and seen her eyes open.

She just smiled exposing her beautiful smile, that I love so much.

___________________

A few months later

"Mom stop!!!!" She was kissing my cheeks. "I will be okay" I told her.

"You better call me everyday. I'm playing with you Lilian Marie Ann Cole."

"Okayy.... Geshh" I said laughing.

I was finally in my dorm room at NYU and my parents where getting all emotional. My dad gave me a big bear hug

"You be careful baby girl. I love you. No parties or boys" he said giving me a stern look.

"DADDDYY!!!" I yelled.

"Aight just no parties" he chuckled before kissing my forehead.

"If things get crazy around here like Miami you will move back to Cali" my mom remind me for the millionth time.

"I know but they won't" we hugged for the final time before they left.

I looked for my phone to text Krystal.

L: How is spelman?

K: full of girls. But I see u in NY. How is that?

L: Idk yet I just kicked my parents out.... Finally. Lol so I haven't looked around yet.

K: Call Daniel & ask for the tour.... His last show was yesterday

L: maybe & how do you know that?

K: my baby Khalil :)

Before I had a chance to respond someone was knocking on my door.

I have a single dorm room, I watched the movie The Roommate. I don't need any more drama.

"Who is it?" I said while raising one eyebrow.

"Poppas Johns" the voice answer back.

" I didn't order any Poppas Johns"

"Okay Jimmy Johns then" a familiar voice answered.

I laughed at myself, I open up the door to see, this tall, lean guy with this huge smile plastered on his face.

"Hey diggy!" I said while going in for a hug.

"Hey Lily-bug" his calm voice travel through my ears as he held tighter. I had my face in his chest I took in his smell, he smells so good.

" I miss you so much" I said, closing the door as he came in.

" I miss you too" he said and he took a seat on my bed.

"Glad to be off tour for a while?" I asked. I sat in my green bean bag chair.

"Yes! Its fun yet tiring. I just missed you the most." He said while looking down at this hands. I blushed.

Me and Diggy still aren't together. I don't know why he hasn't asked me already. We keep in touch even after this whole Miami drama. He saved my life. I won't never forget that.

"Can I take you out tonight?" He asked.

"I would love too" I was smiling from ear to ear.

Finally.

"That's dope! Now come on lets go take a tour of NY!" He said while getting up from my bed and grabbing his hand into mines intertwining our fingers. How did he know I wanted him to take me on the tour?