Chapter 14

Lily

We have been sitting in this room for what seems like forever. All she has been doing is ranting about how Diggy is doing her wrong. Blah blah blah... I have been secretly poking holes through this duck tape with a bobby pin that I manage to scrape up when I was allowed to go bathroom.

I had a chance to get a look at this Melissa chick. She was a little shorter than me, fair skin with jet curly black hair. She was cute yeah but crazy sure enough. Diggy hasn't said one word since she threaten to kill me.

"Diggy I know now that your sorry for calling security on me last night." She was sitting on top on Diggy's lap rubbing her fingers through his curls.

I got it. It's what I wanted to say out loud as 1 of my hands was free. but I still pretend to be tied up.

Diggy

Melissa keeps talking about how the baby will be this & that. Lily hasn't looked at me at all. I know I should have told that I had a crazy ex but who knew she would have gone this far.

We broke up before I went on tour. She probably won't every talk to me again if we ever get out of this alive. I messed up my one chance....

"Diggy I now give permission to speak to tell this slut that you don't want her. That you only want me and our baby!" She demanded holding the knife to my neck.

"Lily I don't want you" I swallowed down hard before saying "I  only want Mel and the baby" I said while biting my jaw.

Lily

I felt a tear stream down my face but I looked closer at him and he winked at me. Melissa got up laughing placing the knife on the night stand before announcing

"Danny I'm going to use the bathroom. Don't try and escape now sweetheart." She giggled and disappeared. I reach over to get the knife with my free hand. Barely making it because the night stand was out of my reach but I manage to cut myself free. I took the sock out my mouth.

"Hurry up" Diggy whispered as I did my last leg.

"I never wanted you Lily, to be honest I wanted to see what that mouth do. Just sitting here made me realize how much I love my baby girl Mel."

I heard her laughing "Stupid bitch! You tell her baby!" She called out as I did diggy last leg. He grabbed my hand and we ran out the room.

"She must have been dropping a duce" I whispered as Diggy started to barricade the door.

"Go get help or call the police" I nodded and ran to the nearest exit that I could find. I ran out the abandoned warehouse the middle of nowhere.

Shit. I thought to myself.