Chapter 15

Krystal

Lily and Diggy has been missing for 7 hours. I worked up the courage to call her parents and tell them about her missing.

"Noooooooo" her mom scream while bursting into tears.

"We are on our way" her dad said but I could still hear her mom screaming

"I knew we shouldn't have let her go!!!!" he hung up. That have been 3 hours ago.

Perry informed the Simmons family and they were out here within 2 hours.

"Perry how did this happen?" Diggy's mom Justine asked.

"I have no clue but we are gathering all the security tapes from both hotels now. I made sure he was in his room last night" he said.

"Who are these people?" Rev Run asked.

"Do you remember when we came home for a while and Diggy wouldn't stop talking about this girl named lily?" Khalil said sitting next to me. "well by luck we saw them last night at a club. she missing too & these are her friends."

Mrs. Simmons walk over to us assuring us that everything will be okay. I was still crying a little bit I was so scared I don't know where my best friend was. I was also mad that I couldn't protect her from whoever got her.

"Please don't cry" Mrs. Simmons walked over to me and took a seat on the other side of me. Khalil squeeze my hand tighter. I wipe my tears

"I was supposed to keep her sa-safe" I started to cry again.

"It's not your fault" she said to comfort me.

"Justine!" Rev run yelled "look!"

We all walked over to the security room where the tapes were. We looked as we saw 2 people one was short and the other was tall with all black on. We seen them swipe a key and it went inside the room. The tall one was holding Diggy while covering up his mouth with something to make him come down.

Mrs. Simmons gasped before she began to cry as we watched them run down the hallway and the short one opened the door to a stairs.

"Oh my goodness" we heard Rev Run say he turned his head away hugging his wife.

Then we seem the tape of Lily walking out the door. All smiley and laughing & the person is on the right side of the door with the bat, hitting her on her head knocking her out. Before they throw her over their shoulder heading down the hall.

"Not my baby" I turn to see Ms. Adrianna run to the monitor. The police began to get people statements as these tapes confirmed that they have been kidnapped.

"Calm down sweetheart" Mr. Robert said while getting her away from the screen. "We will find our baby girl" he said while wiping her tears.

Lily

I didn't want to leave diggy but I need to find some help fast. I started to run run like I never ran before. By the grace of God I saw a truck coming towards me.

"Stop! Stop!" I yelled. The truck stopped. " I need help me and my friend have been kidnapped" I spilled out.

this tall guy stepped up the truck smiling.

"Are you going to help or are you just going to stand there smile? Cause I need to get back to my friend" I said. The man began walking towards me muttering something he started running after me. I took off and when he caught up to me he punched me in my face repeatedly saying

"How did you get loose!" his voice begin to slowly fade away.

I blacked out.

.......................

Diggy

I push some something in front so Melissa wouldn't get out. I walked over to the door and yelled

"Lily?!" I got no answer. Then I saw this truck pull up, I ran into the corner where boxes where at and duck down behind them.

"Danny!!!" Melissa called out. "Shit where you go?" She yelled.

"Where is he?" A guy voice asked.

"Shit I don't know, Bazyli. I don't even know how they got free"

Bazyli. Bazyli where have I heard that name before?

"Well I found this one half way down the road" he said while throwing Lily lifeless body onto to a couch. "I had to knock her out" he said. I felt my blood begin to boil.

"Good stupid slut she going to be out got a while. Lets go look for Diggy" Melissa said.

"Next time you get your own damn food" he said while shoving a bag towards her. I saw them run out the door. I heard the tires rub against the rocks. After a few minutes I ran to check on lily.

Krystal 

"We can't just sit here and do nothing !" I said.

"Krystal we gave to allow the police to do their job" Khalil said.

"No she is right we can't just sit here" Spin said. "That's my boy and I refuse to just sit here. Imma about to go search anyone else me?" he asked.

"I'm down" Ricky said.

"Us two" Quinn said speaking for both her and Quincy. Just as everyone was about to leave Perry had came out saying

"Melissa she was the one that Diggy called security on last night!"

the head Det. Samantha Bell asked " Who is Melissa?"

"Diggy ex girlfriend she has been harassing him. That's why his number changed 5 times in the last month." Roger said.

"That she said last night after I got her out of Diggy face you can't always be around Perry!"

"Stalker ass hoe" spin mumbled.

Then my phone ranged it was Lily face and ringtone on my screen. I quickly slide the green bar over "Hello Lily!!!!!"

Everyone turned to look at me.

"Krystal?" The boy called out.

"Diggy?" I yelled.

"Yeah I don't have a lot of time but me and Lily are at this old warehouse from a box company. Melissa and some guy name Bazyli got us-" the line went dead. Everyone started to ask me a million & three questions. The police wanted to know first so pulled me into another room.

"A warehouse of an old box company" I manage to whisper to Khalil's as they took me away.