Chapter 29

It was so bright the sun was reflecting off of it, there a enormous diamond wedding ring on my left finger.

"DIGGY!" I screamed at the top of my lung while running to the bedroom to see a note on his side of the bed.

Come Find Me :-)

It read in Diggy's neat hand writing.

"Come find me, wtf" I thought to myself. I was confused, excited, I shaking trying to find my phone to call him, in the usually spot I place it was another note.

No You Have To Come Find Me, Not Call Me another card said.

"Damn It Diggy!"

I would have remembered if he ask me to marry him, right? But it could also be the reason why he put it down on me last night.

I started at my left hand and pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I decided to get ready and find Diggy to get a better understanding. I got ready within a hour & a half.

I was wearing voilet layered shirt, white skinnies, & voilet heels. I had my chinese bang out with my hair in a bun. I puts some lip gloss on my lips & place my black ray bans over my eyes.

I grab my car keys and my white channel purse & I saw another note

Damn you looking good, swaggie :-)

I smiled as if could really see what I actually had on. I grab a banana from the fruit bowl & went out the door locking it behind me. The first place I wanted to go was to my parents house, when I turned on my car Diggy's voice surrounded me

"Hey baby, look now I want YOU to find me, so dont try and go to your parents house, cause they are not going to be there. Or your cousins or grandparents cause they all with me.

& when you find me everything will become clear. I promise."

"Okay let me think..." I thought to myself while tapping my hands against the steering wheel. I couldn't help but stare at my left hand. This ring was truly beautiful, it was silver Diamonds along the band, the rock on top had to be atleast 20qt.

I started to driving to the beach when I was sick me and Diggy stayed at the beach, I drove for an hour & when I reach there I didnt see anyone except this short dark skinnied woman

"Lily?" She started to come closer to me but I didn't know this woman. "Lily!" I started to walk in her direction

"Yeah!"

"Daniel told me to tell you that you are very cold just like time Melissa threw that water on you."

I stood there frozen.

"What?"

"I said-"

"I heard you, okay. Thank you!" I ran back to my car.

It was so weird hearing that name even though we moved past it. Her name just doesn't sit right with me, but I shook it off.

"Does he really wanna marry me?" I thought.

The actually Daniel D. Simmons wants me, to be his wife? Since I was already downtown I might as check the Staples Center.

____

I parked my car near the street & then this skater dude came up to me.

"Lily?" He asked.

I'm mad everyone know my name today.

"Yeah thats me" I said.

"Dan said to tell you are warm & you should really think about your next move." He said before handing me a flower & pushing off with his skateboard.

I drove 2 hours to the place I'm certain where everyone was at. It almost been 3 and half years since I been here, its still as beautiful as I remembered it.

"Scarlet's Garden" I read out loud. I parked my car & headed towards the garden me & Diggy had our first date. It smelled just as I remebered fresh & full of heavenly aromas.

The white Lily's were still covering the aisle.

"Danny?" I called out.

"Your getting warmer?" I heard him say. I finally found my way towards him. I pushed the beaded door that blocked me from him.

I gasped, dropping everything I had in my hands. I took shades off & my hands covered my mouth. There was Diggy bending down on one knee.

"Where you going looking like that swaggie?" His smile was so wide, I swear I seen all his teeth.

"I was looking for you." I said in my Stevie J voice.

I was shocked this couldn't be happening. I noticed that my family including his family was here & they all laughed.

"Com're" he stopped laughing. There were flowers arranged on the words : Marry me?

I slowly walked over to him careful not to step on the flowers.

"Lilian" I knew this wasnt a joke, he never calls me by full name. He took my trembling left hand into his right hand.

"I love you more than this" he said pointing to his clothes. My baby looked sexy

"I been with you through your sickness, through all the bad times we have face together. Baby, I want you to be mines & no one else. Will you Lilian Marie Ann Cole become my wife?

Sweetie will you marry me?"

I had tears running down my face as I looked into his eyes.

He is the man of my dreams, my knight, my superman, he saved my life & he is the love of my life. I would marry even if it was against the law, even if he didn't have fame or fortune. I don't even know why he asked, because he already knew the answer.

"Yes, I will. I will" I was nodding my head and smiling as he kissed my lips before embracing me in a hug, picking me up and spinning me around.

"I love you... so much" I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too beautiful" he said as he smiled down at me before everyone came over to congratulated us.

ShakiraaLatimore was the only one that guess right so this dedicated to her.

_ they say you end with, where you began_