Chapter 20

We all decide to go over to Digg place. We all were chilling in his living room talking.

Diggy was telling us about the time him & Roger had put soda bottles on Spin's neck. Spin was unhappy but it was a funny story.

"Everyone was tired I can tell y'all that. We ordered some pizzas & Spin ate alot" Diggy said. 

"If you going to tell it, tell it right. We didn't eat all day." he mugged them.

"Soo he was out for the night & digg noticed he was in a weird ass position for a grown man to be sleeping in." Roger said

Everyone was trying not to laugh, cause we ain't want spin to be mad at us.

"Roger grab a pop & place the first 1 on his neck." Diggy said. I was trying soo hard not to laugh, Spin was actually getting heated.

"Y'all ain't right." 

"Thank you Lil see this is why I love her." Spin said.

"Yeah & what if he got a crook in his neck & had to DJ like this."

I cock my head to one side & acted like I was turning the tables. Everybody immediately started to laugh except for spin.

"I told Rog that was too many bottles but he kept saying, just 1 more Digg, 1 more." he mimics Rogers voice in a whisper.

"Then Spin moved" Roger moved making his body jerk real fast.

Everyone was creasing, except for you know.

"I took the picture real quick & ran to my room and posted." Diggy said.

"Awww" Kim patted Spin back while also trying to stop laughing.

"Man whatever, I got yall back bet they ain't going to tell yall that."

Roger & Dig got quiet.

"What you do?" Jordan looked at Roger.

"Don't you dare." Diggy said.

"Yeah, we ain't mean to bring it. Stop laughing Lil." Roger snapped.

"Y'all quiet as a mouse now!" Spin imitated their laugh.

He was getting heated,

"I know what happened, I'll tell y'all later." I said to Kim and Jordan.

"Dougie why you do that." Roger smacked his head.

"That's my girl we don't keep secrets." He pulled me closer then kissed my check while placing his hands on my knee.

"She even know about that one time in-"

"Vegas. Yuup sure doo. Spin"

"Damn digg you whip much?" Kim snickered.

"Proud to be.... Not" Diggy said.

We laughed, I was tired and I felt dirty so I left to go take a shower while everyone else broke off.

Omniscient

Spin and kim were sitting on couch

"So what are you going to school for?" Spin said.

"To be a doctor" she said proudly.

"So your going to my doctor when I'm sick?"

"If you got health insurance maybe, if you don't maybe we can arrange something."

Spin moved closer coughing, and she pushed him away laughing,

Roger & Jordan were in the kitchen sharing a piece of cake.

"You know I was pretty skeptical about meeting you." Jordan told him.

"Why was that?" he picked up his fork, putting cake into his mouth.

"I do not even know" she Kanye shrugged. "On the low I thought you would be ugly bu-"

"I'm done" he throw his hands up.

"But Lily was right when she said pretty boys hang out with pretty boys." she smiled

Rpger smiled back "you may have just earned all your cool points back."

"I never lost them in the first place." she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

Lily

Diggy and I was in his room. I had changed into basketball shorts and a black t-shirt of his . I had just got out of the shower and I was tired. I jump right into his bed, waiting for him to get out the shower. I was dozing off until I heard the shower stop then watch as the master bathroom door open to a wet muscular Daniel.

He was holding his towel by his waist, I seen his hair was wet and more curly. I seen the tiny beats of water roll slowly down to his 6 packs. I saw the smile on his face grow as he search through his dresser

Damn.

I threw my hair in a messy bun to move the hair out my face and bite my bottom lip. Diggy grab some undies out of his dresser

"Take a picture it will last longer." he said.

"Okayy.... Say cheese." I took the picture.

I should put it on Instagram but I'm keep this one to myself. He walked into his closet to change. He came out with a grey pair of shorts on with no shirt on.

"Sooo baby" 

I was to mesmerized "huh?"

"I was thinking." he paued. "I was wondering how would you like if we went public?"

"Ummmm. Can you put on shirt cause I can't take you seriously." I started to laugh.

"My bad. I forgot my body to bootylicious for you babe." he started to do the booty dance. 

I laughed so hard that I feel off the bed.

"It wasn't that funny" he said. 

"It was too meeeee danny!" I wiped the imaginary sweat  of and got back in the bed.

"Soooo what doooooooo you think?"

I could see he was getting irritated. He sat down on his side. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind and kissed his neck. I heard him moan as I left a passion mark on the left side of his neck.

"I wouldn't mind as long your right by my side."

"Good, I'm glad you feel that way." he smiled.

Diggy 

I grabbed my phone and started tweeting.

So I'm going to need my all my Jetsetters to follow my girl @LilyBear. She is a really dope chick :-)

Lily went to get us something to drink I heard her phone buzz over and over again. I reach over to see her phone turning it on silence.  I seen that it was just twitter & all her new followers. I exited them out for her then I saw what she was doing before I mention her.

Its hard to imagine

I'm here with you.

when just a year ago,

I was sitting in my room all blue.

Thinking of strategies to get to you..."

She was writing in her notes.

That's when she walked in on me.