Chapter 9

Diggy

I haven't forgot about Lily not one bit. I had to get a new phone, and the huge dummy I am I didn't save her number.

"What up boa!" Roger said. He walked into my room with Spin and Roger.

"Just chillin' " I replied.

"Yo we about to go hit up this club called 21" Khalil said. "You down?"

"Yeah lets go" I said. I got dressed in some dark skinnies with a blue t-shirt with some white and black Jordans on, and can't forget the snap-back.

"Now I am ready"

"Took you long enough, pretty boy" Spin said. "You meeting somebody up here?"

Hopefully. I thought to myself.

 Lily

We are at this club called 21 "Aye where all my sexy ladies at?" the DJ asked while playing "Aye Ladies!"

"This place is soo live" Krystal yelled over the music.

"Gotta go I see my Mrs. Right over there. Aye big booty Judy" Rick yelled while running over to this cute Latino chick at the bar area.

"Come on let's dance" I said as me and Krystal made our way to the dance floor. Birthday cake RMX played while me and Krystal did our thing.

---

We dance for 45 mins before taking a break. 

"Can I get 2 sprites?" I asked the bartender.

"Coming right up." he said.

"I like the bartender" Krystal began to sing.

"Girl you like everybody" I joked.

"I'm not a player I just crush a lot"

"Hey ladies" these two guys came up to us one was about 6'0 foot and Latino with swag out of this world.

"Hey" I smiled widely. His friend was just 2 inches shorter he was black and suave looking. 

"Here are your drinks" the bartender said handling me and Krystal are drinks. As I began to pull my money out my clutch 

"No sweetie, I got this one" he said handing over his money.

"Thanks but I  prefer to pay to pay you back" I said while handing him the money.

"You can pay me back by first allowing me to know you name." he said,

"Lily" I said. 

"Iirior" he whispered in my ear before he whisked me to the dance floor. Leaving Krystal and his friend alone to talk.

Diggy

We were in the VIP section and I was leaning over the balcony thinking. Thinking of Lily even though I haven't talk to her for almost a whole month. I can't forget about her. Her smile and her realness. I would just ask her for her number again on twitter but I doubt she would give it to me.

"Hey sexy" I heard someone say covering my eyes.

"Who the..." I said before she said. 

"Hey Danny" 

"Melissa what are you doing here?" I asked.

"To see you boo" she said. She had on this extra tight bright pink dress with hot pink heels.

"You need to leave and stop calling me your boo! I'm not your boo!" I said. 

"Baby how many times do I have to apologize to you. I'm sorry!" she said

"Security!" I yelled 

"Baby... That's what we on now?" she said angrily.

"Yeah Melissa it's O.V.E.R" I shouted. Just then security came and pick her dragging her downstairs.

"Diggy!!" she yelled. "You said you always will love me" she said. 

After she was gone there was a ruckus downstairs this girl threw a drink on this guy and everyone in the club saw it. 

"Damn!!" Spin said while laughing.

"Aye don't she look familiar?" Khalil asked.

"Yeah she do."

Lily

"Lily!! Lily!!" Krystal was screaming my name I made my way over to her.

"Whats wrong?"

"That dude thought I was a hooker so I throw a drink on his dinky looking a-"

"Krystal!!!!" I stopped her. "Ricky we ready to go" I yelled to him.

"Will I ever see you again Iiria?" the guy asked me.

"I don't know but I gotta go nice meeting you" I said while trying to calm Krystal down.

"Where the punk go" she was looking around for him. She was pissed.

"Calm down" I said pushing her out the front door. "Ohh my gosh, you so embarrassing sometimes" I complained to Krystal. We were now outside.

"Ohh my gosh, I don't care" she micked me.

I straighted face her. "Really?"

"That boy wasn't cute even all of that... But his friend didn't want none of this. I should have..." she began punching the air.

"Krystal!!" I yelled. 

"Okay I'm calm down..... for real... Imma try" she said.

Rick went to go get the car. Just then someone came around the corner pulling me around the corner covering my mouth to muffle my scream.

"Look don't be scared it's me" the voice said as I bit his hand. I turned to see Diggy.

"AHHH" he screamed. 

"Oh I'm sorry" I rushed to his aid.

Diggy

She then began to stop feeling sorry for me for she saw it was me.

"You know what, you deserved that!" she said before she started to walk away from me. I grab elbow to make her stop. She snatch back saying

"Just because your famous doesn't mean you can come up and snatch me. I should call the police or better yet TMZ" she said harshly.

I laughed slightly, her words hurted only a little plus TMZ is LA not Miami.

"Do it then so I can tell them" I began to yell. "That I have been creeping on you and that you have on my mind non-stop"

I saw her features soften as I unfold her arms and saw her black dress. She looked so sexy.

"Naw that ain't going to cut it" she said.

"Lily, I losted my phone with your number in it and I didn't save it. I been thinking about you so much. I wanted to sooo badly just DM you ask for your number." 

"But you didn't" she said moving my hand away from off her. "So cut the BS off cause I'm not buying it" she said. She began to walk back to her friend.

"Why does your beautiful nightmare have to end when it just began" I said.