Chapter 11

Diggy drove me back to the hotel where I was staying. It was now 3 in the morning and he had to catch his flight to the next stop on the tour.

"Don't lose it this time" I said as i opened up the door. He just looked me in the eyes, bitting his bottom llip

"I won't sweetheart" he said . "What no goodbye kiss?" he asked

"Nope you just have to relive that moment in your head for awhile" I said proudly.

"I don't think I can last that long" he said while pouting.

"Goodbye Daniel" I said closing the door.

"Bye Lily."

The nervous sparks I felt when kissing him had me on cloud 10. I couldn't believe it I walked in my hotel room "So you know you gotta give us all the details" Krystal said I laughed before laying on the bed.

"Miami a place I will never forget" I spitted out before they all jumped on me.

Diggy

After I got chewed out from Perry for being out too late and not calling anyone I walked in my hotel room laying on the bed.

"Miami boy" I said before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to someone calling my name "Dan? Dan? come over here" It looked like Lily.

"Lily?" I ask

"You can call me whatever you want" I began to walk over to the voice.

"Dan I Love You and only you" the voice of melissa said.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I wasn't in the hotel anymore, my hands were chained to the bed.

"Im dreaming Im dreaming wake up Daniel" I said while closing my eyes.

But when I opened them I didn't wake up.