Chapter 27

I step inside to see candles lit every where, rose peddles on the hardwood floor. Diggy closed the door and went over to the stereo and turned on Sweet Love by Chris Brown. I was just standing there in awe as he made his way back over to me.

"To-tonight is the night, th-that I change ya life " He sung to me. I laughed as he finally in front of me.

"So this is my present?" I asked, he moved his snap back to the back. He slowly nodded before bending down to give me a kissing my lips. Our lips moving in harmony as we slowly began to make our way to his bedroom. I took his snap back tossing out across the room. We were still kissing passionately when I felt his hands started to unbutton my shirt, I began to fumble with his belt.

I moaned out as he suck on my sweet spot. He just didn't know how I was craving his touch for our bodies to be joined as one.

I was so sick of everyone asking me how I was doing or if I am okay. I appreciate the fact that they wanted to know but I am fine & this act will prove all. Everyone has been so gentle & sweet like I was fragile towards me, I just wanted Diggy to take me down. I pulled away to catch my breath

"I wanted you to fuck me like you hate me" I stated.

He looked puzzled at first but then I think he understood why. "Stop talking then." He whispered in my ear. I jump on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

(She love me for my first rhyme, & now she want me to be her first time. -New God Flow)

"You sure about this?" He asked hovering over my naked body on the bed. I nodded my head while biting my lip. He already had the protection on, I was just waiting on him to enter me.

"I'm not going to take it easy on you, first time or not I wanna hear you scream my name." He demand.

"Maybe" I said. I was so anxious.

I been thinking about this moment forever.

"Dan-" was the only thing I could say before he slowly made himself inside of me. The pain was unbearable, I grip the sheets in pure agony.

He moved in & out of me & said

"Damn boo, yo shit is tight." he half grunted.

I felt his shaft move in and out of me, after a few minutes the pain turned into pure pleasure. I haven't given him the satisfaction of me screaming his name yet. I may moan a little but no name calling, he was sucking on my sweet spot just for some type response that he was pleasuring me.

I wanted to scream so bad, I felt like I was about to exploded, my legs began to tremble, my body was about to release its self, well shit I think.

Then he stop.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed panting my chest was moving up and down. He did something unexpected and flip me over.

"I got you ma, chill." he said before

He shoved himself all the way inside of me. He slowly pulled out of me then he would push his member all the way fast, repeatedly.

I buried my head in the pillow and screamed. Diggy pulled me by my hair to lift my face up.

"What do you say?"

"DANIEELLL" I moaned out loud. the sounds of our bodies clashing together filled the room.

"That's what I thought."

"I bet the neighbors know my name" Trey Songz voice began to sing.

He laid down flat on his back I been down to kiss his lips as I sat on top of him

"Imma teach how to ride it, just like this boo" he held me by hips and made me bounce up and down on his dick.

I cursed out loud while running my fingers through my hair for the second time of many that night.

We did it until the sun came up. He pulled my hair, smacked my ass, even when I screamed "I can't take it!" He continued to work my body. 

We were on the balcony he was in his boxers. I was in his shirt with half the button done with my red boy shorts. Too say I was swore was an understatement. We watched the sun began to rise fire the start of a new day. I was sitting between his legs with a cover over us.

"You know the key I gave you opens two doors." He said playing with my hands. "The key to my while, our apartment & my heart." He said kissing my hand. "Don't lose it"

I smiled "I promise" he kissed my hair. "The best presents I ever got" I said.

"Glad you like our cause you will be getting this present ever night." He said before I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

~

I woke up in Diggs bed at 2 in the afternoon and I noticed he wasn't there. I saw a note that read

At the studio, didn't want to wake you, you had a rough night ;-) 

I slightly chuckled before getting up and starting my day. I got dress in some white red bottoms, pink skinny jeans, a white shirt that was off the shoulders and it exposed my pierced belly button. I went in the bathroom to straightening my hair parting it down the middle. I looked at self in the mirror and saw my glow I smiled.

I got TDD.

I told Krystal we would go to the mall before we head over to tattoo shop. I noticed I had a new text message from Diggy. I open the door for Krystal.

MyBooThang: Be Ready For Round 5 Tonight. 

It read which made me blushed before I responded with

Me: You Still keeping count? its actually round 6 FYI .... I love you

Moments Later

MyBooThang: I Love You Too Sweetheart.

Y'all just don't understand how I can not read none of my sex scenes they make me so uncomfortable.