Chapter 18

An hour & 30 mins later --

"& this the famous yet historical Central Park" Diggy said smiling. I was shocked.

"Wow its really beautiful" the leaves were falling there & were different colors yellow, red, orange scattered perfectly against the grass. The wind would sometimes disturb them and pick them to move a new location.

"You are too" he said. I blushed and  took in the atmosphere & Diggy who had on some black & white jays, nude skinny's, a blue jean shirt; with a snap back to match. He was lined up and his lips looked soft and kissable.

"Lil?" He said while waving his hand in my face. I caught myself staring too long at how good he looked and bit down on my bottom lip

"You good?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah" I saw a bench and I walked over to it.

"Looks like something on your mind" he said.

"It's just... 3 months ago I was graduating with Krystal... To meeting you-"

"Now whats wrong with that?" He said joking nudging me in the arm.

"I'm just amazed at how 3 months can changed your whole life around. Daniel when I say dreams can come true, I mean it." I said with my voice cracking.

"You know I said that some thing when UA dropped" he first looked down at the ground then up into the sky. "It was so surreal like I couldn't ask for a better fan base or team. I'm just blessed for an opportunity of a lifetime." He finished then looked at me & flashed his beautiful smile.

It made me melt inside to think about how long I been waiting & wishing for opportunity, a chance to talk with him. Just six months I was just trying to get me to follow me on twitter. To now us now having a serious conversation, blows my mind.

"That's exactly how I feel I'm grateful to be alive and finally living New York." I looked around allowing everything to set in.

Diggy

I watch as I seen lily take in the new world around her, I'm just happy to be in it.

"Hey, how about about a New York styled hot dog to celebrate your first night as a New Yorker" I whistle for the guy with the hot dog cart to come over. " 2 New York styled" I said.

"Why not" she smiled.

I'm literally in love with her smile. She is sooo...

"$3.50" the hot dog boy said. I handed him a 5

"Keep the change my brutha" I said before I walked over to a giggling Lily. She was wearing some black jays, dark  jeans, a sweatshirt that read: NYU. Lily's full, black hair was blowing in the wind that was a signal that autumn was here. Her full lips were lightly covered in lip gloss.

"So did you really call that guy your brutha? My brutha?" She asked me laughing while taking the hot dog.

"Yes my soul sistah" I said.

"Someone been listening to unforgivable blackness, a little to much" she said before taking a bite into the hot dog. We laughed as we continued walking threw the park.

This girl was one & million.

_____________________

Later on that night---

I picked up lily and brought her to my new apartment in the heart of the city. I gave her the tour. She looked absolutely stunning she was wearing black heels, white skinny's a black halter top that she covered up with a white blazer, accessories to match her black clutch. Her hair was curled to on side, lips all shiny.

"Okayy now where is my dinner?" She said as we descended the steps.

"Oh you were excepting dinner?" I said.

She straight faced me "girl I got you" I said as I walked closer to her.

"Close your eyes" I told her.

"Diggy do I have too?" She said whining.

"Yes you do now close them"

Lily

He lead me to a staircase

"20 stairs, okay!" He said.

"That's too many" I complained. "just carry me" then he threw me over his shoulder.

"Glad I didn't decided on that strapless dress" I thought to myself.

"Keep your eyes close" he said as we reached our destination. He put me down and I giggled a little as I felt his hands on my body

"Open your eyes" he whispered.

I open to see that we were on the roof top and there was a table lit with candles that held our dinner.

"A beautiful rose for a beautiful woman" he said handing me pink rose.

"Digg you such a r-"

"I know that what happened in Miami was crazy but since they are behind bars now, I wanna give us a try. I know we haven't really talked about it." I was looking down at my hands. Diggy lifted up my chin with his fingers making me stare into his mocha eyes. "I wouldn't let anyone else hurt you" He then grab my other hand with his free hand

"Lily will you be mines?" He asked.

"HELLLLL YESSS!" Is what I wanted to scream and jump up & down. "HELL TO THE YES, DO U EVEN HAVE TO ASK"

"Yeah, I will" I finally said smiling. I saw his eyes lit up as he pulled me into hug before pausing and kissing me.

His lips were so soft just like cotton candy and I put my arms around his neck as I felt his hands traveled down my waist. I ran my fingers threw his curls kissing him back as lift my right leg up. You know that 'pop' from the princess diaries.

We pulled away moments later, I'm seriously spazzing out. There is no way possible that I am his girl. I'm dreaming & nobody better wake me up.

"Now can we eat now, I'm hungry" I said giving him my puppy dog eyes.

He laughed "yeah come on fatty"

.............................

We ate dinner and we talked, laughed & joked. I had a great time with my new boyfriend. I looked at his smiling face then at the moon that was on side of us.

"Babe?" He said I didn't respond at first until he said it again.

"Oh yeaahh" he laughed

"Let's dance"

He took my hand as he played Slow dance by Keri Hilson on his phone.

He put his hand around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I felt sparks and butterflies arise in my stomach. We rocked side to side to the beat,

"But something happens when we slow dance" I sang softly.

He was surprise I could tell by his smile and then I placed my head back on his shoulder. I took in his smell, and closed my eyes.

I open them and I was still dancing with the guy of my dreams.

He twirled me around and then dip me. He brought me back up slowly, bending down capturing my lips with his.

In the words of Nicki Minaj - I Wish I Could Have This Moment For Life.