Chapter 2

Lucy's POV

I sat in class taking notes as Ms.Temon (The Instructor from the beginning) explained the thing she specialized in. Murder and history.
Ms. Temon is a short and plain woman about in her mid twenties that wore black nerdy glasses. She's curvy and has tan skin , eyes green , brown and blonde hair that's always in a messy bun, long green painted fingernails and a bracelet with a green gem. She always wore a green hoodie with the letters 'HFTW' A.K.A. 'Hunters For The Wicked' association. She then wore black leggings that were ripped by the knees, a grey baseball cap with the same letters on it then some grey and white Nike shoes.

Ms.Temon pointing at her long ass chalkboard with her finger. There were silhouettes of Hell-Raisers from biggest to smallest, each of them having the lower half of an animal of some sort. She pointed at the biggest silhouette.

"This is a Kingsman rank Hell-Raiser ,or as you all know it, The Hell-Raiser king. He's the only Kingsman Hell-Raiser that has ever lived, also the largest. He stood at fifteen meters , almost as tall or taller as your regular dragon." She then pointed at the second tallest silhouette.

"This is the Prince rank Hell-Raiser, also known as the Kingsmans sons. These assholes stood at 10 meters. Bloodbourne had a total of eight, each of them being different. The eldest having the lower half of a serpent, the second a centipede like his father, the third a scorpion , The fourth, fifth , sixth and seventh being a spider, then the youngest being a lizard of some sort."
She then pointed at the third tallest silhouette.

"This is the Warrior rank Hell-Raiser. These had the lower half of a mammal, such as a wolf, lion, panther, or other big predator. They were the soldiers and most common Hell-Raiser. They only stand at about 8 or 9 feet."

She then pointed at the smallest silhouette.
"These were the Hunter rank Hell-Raisers. They would be the ones that brought food to the dimension along with slaves , weapons , and any other item that proved useful. They were barely seen since the came after the Warriors finished the job. They were basically the collectors or scavengers of the Hell-Raiser species. They only stood at about the size of your tallest basketball player. OH! Almost forgot, they had the lower halves of birds. And when I mean that, their legs were like bird legs. Think of a harpy basically. They had wings sprouting from their backs and feathers on various parts of their body."

Erza raised her hand from the top row. "Ms. Temon! Were there ever any female Hell-Raisers?"

Ms.Temon scoffed. "NOPE! It was believed that Bloodbourne never turned any woman Hell-Raiser because he thought that they were weak and couldn't handle the power."

Laxus growled from the front row. "What an asshole."
Cobra punched his shoulder. "Language! We in school not your broken ass house!" he said jokingly.
"You swear more than I do dumbass!!"

The two were interrupted by the sound of nails being scratched up against the chalkboard. The sound caused everyone in the room to cover their ears, or in Cobra's case literally scream.

Ms.Temon was responsible for the foul noise, she put her hand on her hip and growled.
"First of all, stop saying ass in every sentence you all saying! Only I can say it! Second, If ya'll wanna fight then go outside! I don't want a mess in my room! Now shut it!"

Both Laxus and Cobra crossed their arms and pouted like children.
Both of them are known for getting into fights since their rival species.
Laxus being an angel and Cobra being a demon.
Laxus had two large folded wings against his back while Cobra has two horns similar to a rams then a whip like tail with a blade wrapped around it.

Plus their parents hated each others guts. Cobra's mom , Viper, hated Laxus's mom, Elektra, and his dad Ivan. The two fight more than they should.
Ms. Temon hissed and mumbled something.

"Now! A Hell-Raiser's weakness is located at their eyes. They mostly depend on their sight , hearing and smell, but sight being the most important. If you can somehow blind them, like throwing dirt or sand at them, then you pretty much got the kill. But that's only for the lower ranks! The Hell-Raiser king was said to be invincible! That only Lucifer himself could kill him! But in my opinion there is a way. I almost have it I swear!"

"What is it then?" Gray asked, his feet on his desk.

"I'll tell you when you learn to sit normally and not like you lost all your brain cells!"
Ms Temon hissed.The whole class laughed as Gray nervously put his feet down and laughed.

The laughing continued on until Ms. Temon hit a ruler against the chalkboard getting everyone's attention.
"Stop laughing. This is a academy not a circus! I ain't a clown!"

She turned her back to the class and began drawing on the board. Everyone snickered while Gray covered his face in embarrassment. Ms.Temon put the chalk down to show a set of four eyes that she drew. 

"These are Hell-Raiser eyes! As you can see they have a total of four, a normal set then another set on top. They can look in different places at once and have lightning fast reflexes. Let's say you throw sand at them. Even if one grain of sand gets in their eyes it will blind them! Also if you make a loud sound, such as hitting a metal pipe against another metal pipe, can cause temporary deafness."

Laxus laughed. "So basically Cobra's weakness?"
"It ain't my fault my ears like that!" the demon hissed in response. "And If you would like to keep those wings of yours I suggest that you shut the fuck up!"  

"LANGUAGE!" Ms. Temon shouted slamming the ruler against her desk. "BOTH OF YOU! OUTSIDE NOW!"

The two hesitated before standing up and walking out. Ms.Temon soon followed. The sound of screaming was heard from outside the door. The entire class began talking. 

"Hey Lucy!" Juvia scooted over to me and grinned. "You wanna go to that nearby burger place and you know....eat?"

I thought about it and nodded my head. "Yeah!"
Ms.Temon walked in and everyone went silent. Laxus and Cobra sat back down and crossed their arms. 
Ms.Temon began her lesson again.

----------------------------------

No Ones POV

Bloodbourne now stood at 6 feet and gazed through the window of a apartment, inside a man and girl sitting down on their sofa and watching TV, he was guessing a dad and daughter. He stared and squinted his eyes at the girl and grinned. He opened the window slowly and crawled inside the house. He barely fit through the window but his flexibility managed.

He crawled against the floor like an animal and the bones on his back seemed to pop out.  A long blue blade grew from his index finger and curved a bit. He slashed the blade across the back of the mans neck, cutting through the spine and claiming the kill. The girl screamed as she fell forward and backed away, her back against the wall. 

Bloodbourne crawled over the sofa like a spider and stood up on the other side. He grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up. Her legs kicked at him but missed. He grinned.

"What's your name?" he asked, releasing his grip a little to let her speak. She gasped for air.
"Wendy!" she responded. "NOW LET ME GO!"
He narrowed his eyes and licked the corner of his lips. "Well Wendy. Since your still tiny i'll spare you. But That doesn't mean I'll spare you from the disease. Don't worry, I did the same thing to my sons! And their just fine!"

Wendy screamed out loud but he tightened his grip. He opened his mouth wide showing his knife like teeth and blue tongue. A blue worm like creature slithered out. It's mouth opened like a flower revealing nothing but teeth and another mini mouth in the center with more tiny needle like teeth.

Wendy wanted to scream but his grip choked her. The worm twisted around and closed it mouth. It slithered closer to her lips. It hissed one last time before slipped inside her mouth, their shadows against the walls showing.

It was this day that the first female Hell-Raiser would ever have been made.
A future warrior or slave no one knew,
except for the mind of the Hell-Raiser king.