Chapter 9

Lucy's POV

"I hoped that when I came back you all would groan or complain that I was back. But you all actually miss me?"
Ms. Temon giggled. "I feel so important."
Mr. Zanquille chuckled. "We all missed you."

"Cool arm, Ms. T." Gray complemented. Ms. Temon glanced down at her arm and sneered. "Yeah, but the way I got it wasn't very pleasant. And don't even ask about it."

Everyone groaned this time, which made Ms. Temon smile.
Then Mr. Zanquille spoke out breaking the silence. "Okay guys, once we get you into groups THEN we will explain what's going on here."

"Laxus , Erik , Erza , and Mirajane, come with me outside!" Ms. Kushiel said. "Ya'll in advanced."

"WHAT!" They all gasped. Erza and Mirajane were obviously in shock while Laxus had a look like he was surprised in himself. Cobra on the other hand had a smug grin on his face.
"Is this because you love me so much that you can't be away for meeeee?" Cobra jokingly said with a grin.

"You're only here because Makarov said." Ms. Kushiel replied. "If it were up to me I would have sent you back to Pre-K......Back in hell."

"Well that's rude." Cobra mumbled.

Ms. Kushiel rolled her eye and groaned. "Well let's go."

"Hey! How come we here again? This is boring!" Gajeel hissed. Mr. Zanquille glared at him. "We'll discuss that later."

Laxus, Cobra, Erza, and Mirajane followed Ms. Kushiel out of the gym. A secret I learned about whether Ms. Kushiel is near or not. If you hear the sound of high heels getting louder; she's nearby. If you hear them slowly fading; she's farther. This information is useful if you don't wanna get caught. Laxus and Cobra had told me it during 3 period, since the two have been caught multiple times.

"Now answer my question!" Gajeel snarled startling Mr. Zanquille.

Mr. Z faced us and cleared his throat. "You kids are special. You have special abilities that no one else in this academy has. We need that for the upcoming war that the government is predicting. We pray to the gods that it won't, but it's most likely. You students are part of an team that will be only trained to fight Hell-Raisers. And you will kill them no matter the age. Whether it's a kid or a old dude, you will destroy it."

It was silent and I could see Ms. Temon had a certain look on her face. That look she would get when she wanted to really say something. Mr. Zanquille noticed this look. "You can say what you wanna say no-"
"OKAY KIDS" Ms. Temon pretty muched shouted. "You would never guess what I discovered!"

Silence again since no one knew what she was talking about. We're all clueless like always.

"Well, during my accident, I got a lot of Bloodbourne's blood and saliva on my clothing. When I got out a few days ago, I ran some tests on the DNA and a lot of more other things. Bloodbourne had very little trace of demon in his blood. Only 20% demon and 40%.....Titan."

"Titan?" Everyone asked. Ms. Temon nodded her head and grinned.

"Bloodbourne is more Titan than demon, which results in him be able to grow in size at alarming speed and reach heights up to 15 meters. In the books, it said that he could grow up to a dragons size or even larger in nothing but a minute."

"And the other 40%?" I asked without realizing I did so. I felt everyone's eyes dart towards me which made me uncomfortable. I have a habit of saying things out loud and I hate myself for it.

"I'm not sure. I haven't gotten that far." She replied. It went silent again for like the 50th time.
Mr. Zanquille popped his knuckles and grinned. "Do any of you know how to use a gun?"

Gajeel and those new kids, Rogue and Sting , raised their hands up high. Everyone knew Gajeel knew how to use a gun. He was in a gang when we were in high school and one time brought a pistol to school. Gajeel never said that he killed someone, but he has said he's shot at people. Cobra is the one that has at least killed 2 people. Cobra was also in a short of gang, one that didn't do anything legal. 

As for the new kids, I can already guess how they are. Sting is probably the playboi and will probably end up hanging with Laxus for a while then switch to Cobra, then is forever stuck between which one he should chose to be BFF's with. Rogue looks like the kind of person to not care for anyone because he's already heard too much bullshit from Sting. 

Mr. Zanquille frowned, probably at the fact very few knew how to use a gun. He glanced at Gray who had his hands in his pockets and what looked like gum in his mouth.He probably expected Gray to at least know a bit. But nothing. Mr. Z sighed. "Well today you learn. As for you three who already know, I want you to come with me to the track and tell me what you know." Mr. Zanquille made a gesture to the gym doors and the three all walked out, leaving the rest of us with Ms. Temon.

Ms. Temon walked towards the gym storage doors, where the balls and other equipment was kept. She walked inside and closed the door half way. We heard various noises of things being knocked over or being pushed around. Ms. T then walked out pulling a cart of a hella bunch of weapons. Guns , Bigger guns, swords, axes , bows and arrows , bigger swords, Heck it even looked like their was a bag grenades up in there. Everyone stared in awe at this cart full of sharp objects and boom-booms.

Ms. Temon pulled out a couple of pistols and tossed them at us. We all caught one, well except for Levy who played 'hot potato' with hers before she actually caught it. The gun was heavy, but not too heavy in my opinion. But I could see others struggling to hold it with one hand.

Ms. Temon grabbed one of her own and stuck it in her pocket. It looked like it was gonna fall out but no one said anything.
Ms. Temon stood in front of us and stomped her foot. "Everyone, get in a single file line."

We all quickly got into a single file line. I was about right in the middle, with Levy behind me. She was soo nervous I could literally sense it.

Up first was Gray who literally pushed everyone just so he could shoot first. He pointed his gun with one hand at the gym wall and snickered. "This is too easy."

"Careful Mr. Fullbuster." Ms. Temon warned. "If you don't use two hands the gun may-"
"Ya ya whatever!" Gray said. He aimed.

Then fired.

When the gun fired , it flung back, hitting Gray straight in the nose. Everyone started laughing as Gray fell to the ground covering his nose and whimpering like a dog. Ms. Temon snorted as she laughed at Grays failure. Well, we all laughed at Gray's failure. Natsu seemed to laugh the most.

Blood dripped from in between his fingers but no one seemed to care. Laughter echoed the gym, along with Gray's groaning from the hit.

Ms. Temon wiped a tear from her cheek and snorted again. "Oh this is gonna take awhile!"

---------------------------

Sorry this is short, i'm in a hurry here ya'll!  If's theres any mistakes I'll fix them when I have time! But for now, I must go! Bye bye! And I hope you enjoyed!!