Chapter 13

Star_Dresser: Hey Laxus do you know that one club in the city?

Lxus4Dreyer: Yeah why?

Star_Dresser: We have no ride can you come pick us up??

Lxus4Dreyer: how do you have no car??? How did you get there then??

Star_Dresser: Well we did have a car it's just that its now occupied

Lxus4Dreyer: wtf

Star_Dresser: you don't need to know why just come get us. We'll pay you.

Lxus4Dreyer: I would go but i'm with Cobra rn playing video games and if I leave him in my apartment alone he's probably gonna mess shit up like break something or masturbate on my bed.

Star_Dresser: just bring him stupid and gross eewww

Lxus4Dreyer: it's gonna be 100

Star_Dresser: deal!

Lxus4Dreyer: Be there in 20

Laxus put his controller down and turned off the system. Cobra looked at him and snarled. "HEY! What was that for?!"

Laxus stood up and didn't look at him, all he did was throw on his jacket and grab his shoes. "Get the pills, we're gonna have to go pick up the girls."

"First of all, we're almost out. Second, why?" asked Cobra, who was slipping on his sandals. He ran his hand through his hair and tilted his head to the side.

"Because their car is somehow 'occupied'. So now, all we have to do is go pick 'em up, drop them off, and I get 100 dollars."

"You get 100 dollars? What about me? I'm the one with the pills!"

"Fine, i'll split it. 50-50. Now shut up and let's go."

Cobra rolled his eye and got up. He took out a container of pills. They were red and yellow. He screwed the lid open and grabbed two. Cobra swallowed one the handed the other to Laxus who did the same.

They exited Laxus's apartment and stepped into his car. He turned it on and drove off.

Laxus kept his eyes on the road as Cobra sat beside him, staring out the open window. Questions flew through Laxus's head.
Were they okay?
Did the car break down?
Is one of them maybe hurt?
He couldn't stop thinking about it. Cobra on the other hand was forced to hear his thoughts. Out of anger, he growled and knocked Laxus on the side of the head. Laxus groaned and sneered at Cobra. "Why'd you do that?!"

"You're being a pussy." Cobra said with a serious expression. "You acting like they all about to get gang banged or some shit. Calm down and relax."

"Well," Laxus sighed. "Sorry that I care and have feelings, unlike you're slithery ass."

"Us demons don't have feelings. We don't need 'em. That's why y'all angels be weak. You spare mercy, even to those who don't deserve it. Demons don't give a shit, they will kill you."

"That's also why you guys are hated and still hunted down."

"I remember when I was little. All the other kids would call me names. 'Freak' ,'Monster', 'Ugly', 'Murderer' . Everyday with those names getting thrown at me ruined me. Erza got bullied too just because she grew up with me. They would say stuff a lot of cruel shit, man. Kids are the true monsters."

"Kids are small and weak. So , they make other kids who are weaker or different feel horrible. Just so they can feel like they have some power."

"Ain't wrong about that."

It then went quiet. The only sound being the wind from outside and slight music from the radio. They soon reached the club to see the group of girls standing in front.

Levy looked annoyed.

Lucy looked angered.

Erza looked tired.

Juvia looked drunk.

Laxus wasn't surprised while Cobra slapped himself to keep from laughing. Laxus noticed something. Mirajane wasn't there and neither were their car. He couldn't see it anywhere in the parking lot. He gripped the wheel.

The girls walked towards the car and all squeezed into the back seats. Laxus stepped on the gas and began driving