Prometheus's Graveyard

Levy's POV

Me and Gajeel both stood on mist covered ground. The sky was dim and the clouds were like, redish. In the distance was a monster. A legended one said to have died many years ago. A dragon.

It gazed without showing a speck of emotion, but I could tell in its head he was thinking of ways to murder us. In that form, there's more than one hundred. This dragon had a very muscular body structure and was very tall, maybe ⅓ the size of Acnologia himself. He had any other dragon shaped head, kinda wolf or lizard like. On his snout, where his nose should be was a weird looking crest thingy, it was shaped like the blade of a scythe. On his chin was also a weird structure, more wave like that pointed down. He had four slanted eyes that were winged black and a shaded blue. Six horns rested on the back of his head, all twisty and curly like the end of a screw. They had ringed piercings on them, with a string then hanging from them and holding various charms of symbols.
His teeth were so out of place that they stuck out of his mouth, leaving him unable of completely closing his mouth. He had more weird patches of what also look like teeth on parts of his body, like the side of his face, elbows, forearms, the hock of his hind leg, even at the tip of his tail. He had another weird horn structure that connected to his jaw, it curled inward and was rimmed with more teeth.
His neck was long, thick and connected to a muscular body. His arms were veiny and had odd patterns, like swirls or curls. The claws that stuck to his large, scaly hands were like steel swords, sharp enough to cut through anything. Hind legs were kinda slim, with the foot structure being more bird of prey looking. His tail was long, slim, whip-like and towards the end was rimmed with teeth. He for some reason, had no wings. Where his wings should have been were two large and thick spikes.
Most of his body was slate colored, his tongue and gum the same blue as his eyes. On his fingers were shaded with a neon green, along with his hind feet.

He continued to just stare, he didn't move an inch. It was like he wasn't even breathing. Gajeel pulled me behind him and sneered. "Is that a Hell-Raisers true form? I thought It was supposed to be so ugly that I was to die like right away?"

"No." I pushed against his arm and stood by his side. "He knows better to show his true form. We're facing Prometheus, Bloodborne's third eldest son. Most Hell-Raisers show their true form at any threat, including most of Bloodbourne's sons. They did it just to show off size, shape, and dominance. But Prometheus isn't like that, he's smarter. AREN'T YOU!?"

Gajeel gasped as I shouted that at the dragon, who still remained frozen. I jerked my arm away from Gajeel as he tried holding me back. I walked towards Prometheus, not showing any signs of fear.

"You're his smartest son!" I marched closer. "As a child you were an A honor roll student, never failed a test or got a failing grade. Despite this, you absolutely SUCKED at gym!"

I hit a nerve, I could tell. His claws clenched the mist infested ground and his eyes widened. His tail began swinging side-to-side, his upper lip twitching.

"No matter how much you tried, you could never get a grade higher than a sixty! You watched as your're brothers, even Dragan who was the youngest at the time, always got nineties or exactly one hundreds! You were scrawny, weak, skinny! You were picked on for it! Bullied! Beat up!"

The veins on his neck seemed to pop out and what look like nostrils on his shoulders began to flare up. I hit another nerve.

"When you're father had turned everyone into a demon, everyone cried! They cried, prayed, and begged for days to be turned back. Except you! You were happy as can be! Finally, you beat your other brothers in races, soccer, and swimming. And when it came to hand-to-hand combat, you're scorpion lower half almost made everything easy!"