Chapter 8

No ones POV

Irene woke up to the sound of voices. Many voices. A crowd. She sat up and ran her hands through her hair. Irene looked to her side to see that Bloodbourne was gone. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Grabbing her now dried clothes, she got dressed and walked out of the cabin, to only walk into a crowd.

"The hell.." she hissed.
Prometheus stood beside her and grinned. "Wayne and Dragan are back." he said. "Father brought them back."

Irene gasped. "What?!" 

"Hey Irene! Ya happy to see us?!" a voice said. Irene glanced forward to see two young men. The taller man had very tan skin, with many scars on his arms, two blue eyes then four pointed ears. His hair was black and in dreads that hung down his back. He had a nose ring and the same symbol tattoo on his right shoulder. This was Wayne.

The other man had pale skin, more similar to his father's. He had short white hair styled to where it covered a little more of his right eyes, four blue eyes then two long pointed ears. He had ear piercings and a lip ring on his lower lip. He also had the same tattoo but on his left shoulder. This was Dragan.

But there was one thing these boys had in common. They both had the lower half of a spider. These two boys were part quadruplets that Rachel had after Prometheus. Wayne was the oldest of the four while Dragan was the youngest. When they turned Hell-Raiser, they were nicknamed the 'four horsemen of the apocalypse' by the gods, Since they always fought together side by side on horseback or the ground. Wayne was nicknamed 'War' since he seemed to be the one that enjoyed warfare and loved causing it. Dragan was nicknamed 'Death' for multiple reasons. Despite being the youngest, he was said to be the most powerful. Irene had seen how he fights, ruthless and disgusting. But since he was infected, he shows no emotion. He's heartless and violent and that's all he's known for.

"Hope we can catch up, Irene." Wayne said, rubbing her shoulder and walking past her. Dragan followed behind him, his back hunched and eyes emotionless. She growled and looked back at Prometheus.

"They can not be here." she growled clenching her fist. "Have you forgotten that their is a little girl here now. Don't you remember what does boys did to me? They'll do the same to her if they get the chance!"

Prometheus scoffed. "What they did to you was father's order. They may think about doing it to her, but will not be allowed unless father says so. And you shouldn't be talking to me about it! Talk to Bloodbourne, he's the one that brought them back!"

"Son of a bitch.." Irene whispered as she shifted her lower half into and wolf and sprinted off. She continued to run till she reached the training grounds, where Wendy and Syther were practicing more bow and arrow. 

"SYTHER! SYTHER DID YOU HEAR!?" she shouted, shaking him. Syther nodded his head. "Yeah. Dragan and Wayne are back. At this point, i'm not even surprised."

"Who's back?" Wendy asked as she shot an arrow. Syther nudged her forward and smiled gently. "No one. Keep practicing."

Irene grabbed Syther's arm and pulled him away. "Syther, they will do horrible things to Wendy if they know she's here."

"Too late. They already know."

"WHAT!?"

"Bloodbourne introduced them a few minutes ago. Dragan didn't seem to care like always. But Wayne was making eyes at her."

"Oh my god.."

"Don't worry I gave Wayne eyes too. You know those eyes you make when you're about to kill someone or you're thinking about it? Yeah. Those eyes."

"WHY DID HE EVEN BRING THEM BACK!? THEY WERE LITERALLY DECAPITATED!"

"At least he didn't bring Conner or Femern Too. If he did he would risk taking his own life."

"At this freaking point I wish he did. "

"He can't die, Irene. Well ,he can! Just not by the hands of us. A god can only be killed by another god ,or if they kill themselves. Which I know he will never do. Because if he does he'll go back to-"

"Hell. Yeah, I know."

--------------------------------------

"This is odd." Levy said as she and Lucy walked down the hallway. Both of them had been called to the office for a schedule change. When they looked at it, everything was the same. except they were added an extra period. A 10th period.

While everyone else left academy , Lucy and Levy were stuck at school for another 2 hours. They finally reached their new class, which was held in the huge gym. As they walked in, they saw they weren't the only ones. Natsu, Gray , Gajeel , Laxus , Cobra , Erza , Mirajane, and Juvia were there. Erza was on the floor on her phone with Juvia next to her. Mirajane , Laxus , and Cobra were throwing a football around that Cobra probably stole from gym. Finally Natsu , Gray and Gajeel were just talking and on their phones.

Lucy and Levy sat down with Erza and Juvia, to see that they were watching Netflix on Erza's phone. Levy took out a book from her backpack and Lucy did as well. But Lucy took out the book she had checked out from the library. 
The big thick one.

She turned to the page where she left off and began reading. Juvia glanced at her and smiled. "That's a big book, Lucy." 

Lucy nodded her head. "It's about demons and hell and dark magic stuff."

"Well that's nice." 

"Are those new kids?!" Erza asked as she looked up from her phone. Two boys had just walked into the gym. One with blond hair and the other with black long hair. Everyone in the gym stopped what they were doing and stared as the two walked in. Laxus and Cobra stood beside each other, Cobra holding the football while Mira was panting behind them.

Cobra grinned. "Let's see if they can catch."  Laxus nodded his head in agreement.

As the boys got closer Cobra laughed. "Hey you!" he shouted, pointing at the black haired boy. The black haired boy looked up at Cobra and growled. 

"CATCH!" Cobra threw the ball towards the boy who screamed and covered his face. Then a hand came out of nowhere and caught the ball, which was inches away from the kids face. His partner gasped.

A tall woman a tan skin similar to Cobra's had caught it. She threw the ball back, which hit Laxus in the gut, knocking the wind out of him. Laxus fell to the ground, gasping for air. Everyone knew who the woman was.
Ms Kushiel.
The detention teacher, more known as Cobra's mom and Erza's adoptive mother.

Ms. Kushiel was a tall woman, her high heels being the only things making her taller than Laxus. Her skin was very tan and her eyes glowed violet, well one of her eyes did. She had an eye patch that covered her left eye. She always wore peep-toe platform maroon high heels that made her a giant and then a sleeveless high neck body-con dress which was purple, big ring earrings , and a silver bracelet that's shaped like a snake on her wrist. Her hair is very long too, if anything its similar to Gajeel's and two long strands that covered the sides of her face. She was also a demon, with two long gazelle horns and a whip like tail with a arrow head point.

She cleared her throat. "Kids, these are two new students, Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney. I hope you to treat them well." she then glared at Cobra. "You should know better. If you wanna make a impact ,hit them in the gut or crotch. If you wanna hurt someone, DO IT RIGHT!" 

Cobra's ears flattened and he glance down. Erza snickered to herself. 

"Now, Ya'll probably wondering why you have an extra period. Well, Mr Zanquille, Myself and Ms. Temon have picked all of you to be in this class. I know some of you have sports or detention with me, well you'll just have to put that on hold."

Mr. Zanquille then walked into the gym, and joined by a woman with a cool silver prosthetic arm with blue designs on it. Everyone gasped.

"MS. TEMON!"