Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

We finally reached last period, which just happened to be Mr. Zanquille's original class. I was confused, whether we would have Mr. Zanquille again or a sub. I doodled a flower on the bottom of my paper as Levy gazed over my shoulder. The boys all sat at the top row, throwing a baseball around while the girls were scattered everywhere, either on their phones, reading, drawing, or something else.

Finally we heard the class door open, which caused all the boys to sprint back to their seats and hide the baseball. We all looked at who our teacher was gonna be and let's just say he wasn't anyone i've seen before. In fact, he made most of the girls in the class drop their pencils and blush.

He was a short and muscular man, with brown hair. The sides of his head were shaved while a stripe of hair was in the middle in a messy man bun. He had slight facial hair on the sides of his face and under his chin. His ears were pointed , skin just the perfect tan , red eyes , painted black nails , and adorable smile.
He wore a skinny white shirt, which was so skinny that you could see the sixpack underneath. Then ripped jeans with combat boots.

He sat down at Mr. Zanquille's desk, which was littered with papers and empty beer bottles, and grinned a half crescent moon grin.

"Hello Class!" he said, his voice deep. "I'm Lucas Sinten and I will be your new professor!"

"Hello Lucas." all the girls in the class said together. I wasn't sure, but i'm pretty sure I saw both Laxus and Cobra growl and pop their knuckles. Mr. Sinten took out a piece of paper from a folder and cleared his throat.
"I will now take attendance! When called, say 'here'! Let's see... Natsu Dragneel!"

"Here" Natsu said, gritting his teeth.

"Okay...Laxus Dreyar!"

"Here" Laxus said, eating a bag of chips from his bag pack.

"Okay..Jellal Fernandes!"

"Here" Jellal said, getting awfully close to Erza, who was smiling at Mr. Sinten.

"Okay..Gray Fullbuster!"

"Here!" Gray said.

Mr. Sinten looked up at Gray and narrowed his eyes. "Why do you have no shirt on."

Gray chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Um. It's a habit."

"That's not a habit. How does someone even get that habit?!"

"It's a long story."

"I'm guessing it must be stupid too..Well, uhh..Lucy Heartfillia?"

"Here" I said, still doodling.

"That's a nice name. Lucy. Oh! I'm getting distracted, uhh, Erik Kushiel?"

 "Here." Cobra said , stuffing his face with with hot cheetos.

Mr. Sinten tilted his head. "What is that?"

"Something you can't afford." Cobra replied.

"Well..Okay..um..Juvia Lockser?"

"Here!" Juvia said, adjusting her shirt."Okay. Levy Mcgarden!"

"Here!" Levy said.

"Okay. Erza Scarlet!"

"Here"

Then I kinda just stopped paying attention and drew a whole field on my paper without realizing it. After a while, Mr. Sinten finally finished attendance.

"Let me tell you a tiny bit more about myself! Like as you all know already, I'm Lucas! I'm a kinda new at teaching and Well, I'm super awkward."
"Me too." Mirajane pretty muched shouted. The class snickered to themselves while Mr. Sinten rolled his eyes.