✧one

CHAPTER ONE

✦✦✦✦✦

a small silver haired male gently ran his tongue over a sucker inside of his mouth, his thick pink lips wrapping gracefully around the base of the stick. as he lightly sucked on the candy, his cheeks slightly hallowed out in an attempt to fill his tastebuds with as much of the sweet flavor as possible. his hand reached up to pull it out of his mouth, a string of drool connecting them sexily.

his eyes closed as he stuck it back in, savoring the taste. a hum of approval reverberated from the back of his throat as he swallowed his own cherry flavored saliva. the boy sighed, bringing the candy out of his mouth with a small pop noise.

a tall man in a lavishly expensive dark blue fitted suit watched the boy interestedly, more distracted than he had been in a long while. tonight was new years eve so his friend hoseok had invited him and some other people to a bar where he had bought it out for the night. basically, this had to mean the boy was close with his friend as well, but it was strange that he wasn't interacting with anyone else.

"someone catch your eye, jeon?" hoseok teased, coming up behind him with a drink in his hand.

jungkook only looked at him momentarily before switching his gaze back to the silver haired male. he looked alone and slightly awkward, but honestly the way he confidently sucked on the lollipop that was placed back into his mouth was quite a turn on for the man just eating up the show. hoseok followed his gaze, a huge smile coming onto his face as he saw the boy.

"jimin!" the silver haired male flinched at the loud scream of his name.

as soon as he saw hoseok however,
he pushed himself off of his seat, taking slow steps towards the two men sitting together. he opened his mouth to greet hoseok but the said male had already attacked him in a hug. "jiminie, i'm so glad you came for me!"

judging by the words, jungkook presumed the boy was an introvert and didn't enjoy going to social events that often. he wore nice but casual clothes— a white long sleeved oversized sweater with tightly fitted light washed ripped jeans. he didn't appear to be a celebrity since he seemed a little reserved, but then again, it wouldn't be a shock if he was. he did have quite an attractive face and fit physique after all.

"jimin, this is my friend jeon jungkook, jungkook this is my friend park jimin." hoseok introduced the two.

both males looked at each other, jimin instantly shifting his eyes away as they met the dark brown ones. despite how well the silver haired male seemed to hold himself , jungkook couldn't help a smirk from going up onto his face. clearly this male didn't know him or what his job was, but he still managed to make him nervous with just a little bit of eye contact.

"so," hoseok spoke up again, noticing neither was making an attempt to talk yet. "do you know each other already?"

jimin shook his head while jungkook just remained silent, admiring the other boy's appearance close up. if at all possible he looked even more attractive the closer he was, his brown eyes shining and face completely flawless. he still held his sucker in his mouth, occasionally moving it around inside of his cheeks which brought more than a couple dirty thoughts into jungkook's mind, but it was overall a very cute action.

hoseok put a hand on jungkook's shoulder as he talked to jimin. "like i said, this is jeon jungkook. he's an adult actor."

"adult actor?" jimin questioned, not understanding the term.

"kind of like a high paid porn star."

the words made jimin's eyes widen, not expecting such a thing from the man who looked to be a young successful entrepreneur or something. jungkook watched his reaction with sheer amusement, living this moment up. "oh, that's... interesting." the small male adverted his eyes again as the two made contact.

"do you not watch porn?" finally the man himself spoke, raising an eyebrow as the teasing words slid off his tongue.

a faint blush coated jimin's cheeks at the question. who even asks that? of course he had seen it before during times his body was in need, but it wasn't something he watched religiously. besides, he definitely didn't watch it enough to know or care about the people involved in it. "not that frequently."

"anyways," hoseok continued on. "jimin just recently started modeling at the company i work at. he's already so popular, i'm surprised you haven't seen his pictures before."

ah, a model. now it made sense to jungkook. hoseok was an amazing photographer so it was no wonder how they knew each other. jungkook didn't really have any knowledge or interest in modeling that didn't involve himself, so he had no way of knowing who the silver haired boy was.

the three stayed in silence for a moment when the two males didn't attempt to get to know each other more, hoseok pulling out his phone, jimin staring at the ground, and jungkook still admiring the boy's features. not liking the silence, jungkook stood up and cleared his throat. "it's pretty late, i think i should head home."

"what? but it's not midnight yet! plus you had a couple drinks." hoseok instantly argued.

jimin looked around seeing the many people chatting away as though they have been best friends for years, and dancing around to the music in the bar as if they had all the confidence in the world. all these people were clearly friends and felt at home in each other's company; it made him feel like an outsider that didn't fit in. he wanted to leave as well.

"i'm not drunk, it's fine."

"jungkook." hoseok warned, not wanting the man to drive intoxicated.

"um, i didn't drink at all." jimin spoke up, deciding to join in. "if you want, i could drive your car home and then get a taxi back to my place?"

the two looked over at him surprised, making a faint blush spread across jimin's cheeks. neither had expected him to even speak, much less offer such a solution. another amused expression appeared on jungkook's face as he contemplated the idea.

hoseok placed a hand on the smaller's shoulder, a smile on his lips. "that's very nice of you jimin-ah, but jungkook's cars are everything to him. he doesn't let people-"

"let's do it." the brunette man interrupted. he reached into his pocket and tossed his keys over to jimin who stumbled to catch them. hoseok gave him a strange glance,
but jungkook paid no mind to it.

"okay. thank you for inviting me, hoseok." jimin quickly thanked his friend and fellow coworker before following jungkook out of the bar.

the orange haired male now sat alone on the bar stool looking back at the two walking out the door curiously. what just happened? he couldn't help but feel a little bit concerned for the small boy as he saw the mischievous glint in the taller man's eyes.

this is not made to sexualize oral fixation that's not what this story is about in the least- its about jungkook having a fetish for jimin

anyways i hope you enjoy this story, i've worked very hard on it