✧thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

✦✦✦✦✦

jimin sat alone silently in a chair the staff had provided for him when jungkook had introduced him as his really good friend. he had used the excuse that they were hanging out afterwards to allow for the nineteen year old to sit in during his shoot. being an adult actor and occasional underwear and lingerie model, there wasn't really any rules jungkook had to follow by his management —besides getting his work done— so they just let him do whatever he wanted anyways, jimin being there no exception.

suddenly, the side door of the shooting room opened up. jimin could have sworn his eyes would have popped out of his head and his jaw would have dropped to the floor if it wasn't for his face mask and glasses preventing them from doing so. jungkook had just walked in with his brown hair styled up in the most attractive way and masculine makeup on his already perfect face to heighten his features even more than they already stood out on their own. he wore a black robe, but it was opened to reveal he was only wearing some tight grey boxers that didn't leave very much to the imagination.

jimin swallowed hard, tearing away his wondering eyes from trailing down the other man's body. he mentally praised himself for his disguise, thanking god no one was able to see his completely flushed cheeks.

jungkook stood in the middle of the set, slowly sliding off the robe from around his shoulders. he sat down on the victorian styled chair, glaring down the camera in the hottest way imaginable.

with every single movement, both the camera and jimin's eyes followed. the man slightly spread his legs, showing off the brand logo of the underwear he was modeling for. the nineteen year old tried his best to stay focused on jungkook's face, but that wasn't a simple task.

"good job." the photographer complimented. "can we add some water though?"

two girls stepped towards jungkook with spray bottles. the man got in a better position for them to have more access to do as they'd like, not seeming fazed by it. the women coated his body and hair with some water before moving out of the way for the photographer to capture more pictures.

jimin couldn't help himself but to stare as some water droplets slid down jungkook's rock hard chest and between his strong abdominal muscles. jungkook lazily rested his head against the side of the chair, the water dripping from his now damp hair to his jawline where it fell into the depths of his collarbones.

it had gotten to the point where jimin completely forgot about minding his manners and only focusing on his face. the male model relied on his shades to cover up his naughty gazes, trailing over to the man's perfect stomach and thighs.

"hey, you're park jimin, right?"

the call of his name scared the life out of the distracted boy. he saw a gorgeous woman with black hair beside him, her perfectly manicured black nails stretching out to him.

jimin was quite surprised she had recognized him under his mask and sunglasses, but he hadn't really thought about the fact that wearing a cap wouldn't completely cover his infamous silvery purple toned hair. in fact, he just felt silly now for even trying to conceal his appearance since it was pretty obvious when you really thought about it.

jimin was honestly a little afraid that she knew of him, thinking prior that they wouldn't allow him in since he's a model at a different company, but she held a very kind smile on her red stained lips.