✧twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE

✦✦✦✦✦

jimin brushed his hair back, placing a black cap over his silver locks. he pulled up his black face mask, making sure his appearance wouldn't be completely noticeable. even his outfit consisted of dark black skinny jeans and a black and red satin bomber jacket.

despite what some people may say, jimin was quite smart. he knew showing up to a photoshoot as himself was a bad idea. not everyone knew him of course, but he was only growing more and more popular in the fashion industry every day, so it probably wouldn't be a stretch to say a few people at the studio would most likely recognize him and possibly even kick him out. jungkook wasn't a regular model, but surely they wouldn't be too happy with another model watching and potentially stealing their concepts.

he gave himself a final nod of approval before putting on some black sunglasses. the time was close enough to seven thirty, so he decided to just sneak out of his apartment without waking up his two sleeping roommates.

by the time jimin had gotten down to the main floor, he had bumped into someone.

"ah! are you alright?"

the hard chest he ran straight into stifled a laugh, the firm upper body slightly moving as the owner of it tried not to chuckle. "i'm fine, what about yourself?"

a soft smile painted it's way across jimin's face. his grin was unfortunately invisible thanks to his face mask, but the man he bumped into was able to guess that the beautiful expression was there.

"i'm good too, its nice to see you."

"you as well." jungkook smiled down at him, offering his hand out. "may i walk you out?"

"of course."

the unofficial couple held hands as they walked outside towards the parking lot. jimin's small hand fit inside of jungkook's much larger one as if they had been sculpted out specifically to be together. it was a lovely feeling for the smaller male to have the big colder hand completely engulf his tiny warm one.

surprisingly, waiting outside for them wasn't jungkook's usual car. another luxurious sports car in jet black was sitting there shining by the rising sun. jimin wasn't familiar with car brands or even the least bit interested, but he could easily see this being tons of people's dream vehicle.

"i forgot hoseok mentioned you have more than one car." jimin stated, still walking closely with the older as they approached it.

"my red one is my everyday car, and this one is the one i use to drive to work. i have more, but usually companies give them to me to promote their latest models, or i buy them for the sheer aesthetic."

even if jungkook was a popular adult actor, it was still surprising how he talked about money all the time as if it wasn't the least bit of his concerns. he threw it around for beautiful things and didn't think twice about it.

"why do you use this for work and not the red one for both?"

"everyone knows i drive this car. when i drive the red one, i don't need to worry about anyone following me or anything. it's kind of like wearing a disguise." jungkook spoke, motioning to jimin's hidden face to compare.

"but don't your fans see you driving in it sometimes?"

"my fans aren't a bunch of teen girls chasing after me, or tipping off the media." jungkook laughed, opening the car door for the other boy. "they're a bunch of adults who luckily tend to mind their own business because they don't want to admit that they know who i am in public."

jungkook closed the door as soon as jimin got comfortable in the seat, going towards the driver's side to get in himself. they both put on their seatbelts and soon took off into the streets of seoul.

jimin brought out a packet of gum from his pocket and opened it up. he took out a piece for himself before offering jungkook one as well in case he wanted it. he didn't want to seem rude by suddenly chewing on something during their conversation, but his mouth was getting uncomfortable being so still.

"i'm sleepy." jimin yawned as they drove, eyes naturally tearing up from doing so.

"did you get enough rest last night?"

jimin's cheeks heated up at the question. honestly, he was still so freaked out and excited over their shared kisses that he had stayed up to a very ungodly hour just imagining it over and over again. it wasn't like he didn't try to fall asleep, but he was too adrenalized.

"i don't think so."

as soon as they reached a red light, the driver took a moment to look over at the silver haired boy. jungkook rested his hand on jimin's thigh, stoking it gently with his thumb. it wasn't a suggestive action at all, if anything, it was comforting.

"this shouldn't last too long. i was planning on going back home after and taking a nap if you wanted to join me? if not, i can take you back home to do so of course."

although jungkook wanted jimin to come over and sleep with him, he didn't want to push the idea too much. just last night jimin clearly wasn't too thrilled over the idea of him staying over.

he didn't blame the younger though. he understood that he was a rather shy person and probably wanted to take things slow. it wasn't like they were in a relationship yet.

"i'd love to." jimin unexpectedly grinned, his face too covered up to tell, but voice clearly joyful.

jungkook smiled at the answer, gently rubbing his thigh more from over his jeans with soft thumb caresses. he was excited for when his photoshoot ended now. he was really looking forward to being able to cuddle the cute male in the passenger seat, already imaging all the warmth and affection his small body could provide.