✧fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

✦✦✦✦✦

jimin brushed his nose against jungkook's, the two of them laying on top of jungkook's bed now for more room. nothing much had happened to get to this moment in time, just the two had woken up at some point and decided to lay in the man's much more spacious bedroom watching children's movies.

the pair were dressed in jungkook's pajamas, both boy's stomachs recently fed and bodies freshly showered, but from different bathrooms. you would think they would be fully rested after sleeping for so many hours, but their schedules and late night thoughts left them exhausted even after the generous nap. they had spent the entire day holding each other, and that's how they planned to end it as well since jimin had agreed to spend the night.

jungkook leaned forward to connect their mouths, zootopia playing in the background. jimin smiled against the soft lips and kissed back just as gently.

"you're so small." jungkook's minty breath fanned against jimin's chin. "i never want to let you go."

the man's long limbs easily wrapped around the other boy's petite figure just as easily and warmly as the thick fur comforter engulfing their intertwined bodies on the brunette's bed. the air smelled like lilac freshener and vanilla because of a candle next to the silver haired male on the nightstand. everything was perfect.

as jungkook went to give jimin another kiss, the said male placed his hand on the older's broad chest, pressing against it to keep him away. he didn't want to reject him, but he knew as soon as jungkook started to dive in, their affectionate pecks would become endless, and he was way too into the movie for that. "i wanna see who the criminal is."

jungkook laughed at his whiney voice, deciding to give up for now and comply to jimin's wishes to watch the con artist fox and police bunny work together to solve the crime of the animals suddenly going savage. he wasn't really too hesitant though— it was a damn good movie.

"i wish they'd just date already." the nineteen year old pouted, the frown on his face being covered by the sheets in order to avoid tempting the other to kiss him some more during the climax of the film.

"thought you weren't interested in rushing things?" jimin hit jungkook's arm, making him stifle out a laugh again. "i was kidding, jimin."

"listen jungkook, i really like you, and your bed is like the most comfortable thing i've ever been on in my life, but judy and nick getting together is more important than real life right now."

"i don't know, those gay gazelles were my favorite."

"they weren't gay, they were roommates."

"jimin...," jungkook spoke softly and slowly as if he was speaking to a child. "you may not understand what i mean by this, but they warned her they were loud for a reason."

"they warned her because they yell at each other all the time."

"nope."

"jungkook, are you trying to fight me?"

"yes."

jimin glared at the brunette boy who had his arms crossed over his chest stubbornly before they both broke out into laughter, not even paying attention to the movie anymore. jungkook grinned widely, hearing jimin's adorable laugh end in a little squeak. he was just too cute not to tease.

"i told you they were gay!" jungkook shouted as soon as the names of the gazelles showed up in the credits, both of them sharing their last ones. "they're married!"

jimin rolled his eyes, turning away from the flat screen in jungkook's bedroom and towards the boasting brunette. there were times when he really wondered if this was the same wealthy adult actor with such eloquent language and charm dripping from his character. right now he was just being so childish— it was a nice change.

"whatever you say, mr jeon."

"hmm," jungkook leaned closer, just inches away from the other's face. "what's with the sudden use of formality, mr park?"

jimin rested his head against the satin dark burgundy pillow case, purple toned silver locks falling effortlessly to the side of his forehead and covering a fraction of his left eye. jungkook reached out to move it back, long fingers brushing through the soft hair to be able to see his face clearer.

"thought it might snap you out of your silly bragging." he smiled, small hand resting on top of the larger one and bringing it down to the bed sheets between them.

"i wasn't trying to brag, jimin. i was just being competitive."

"do you get competitive often?" the younger asked, genuinely curious since he hadn't really seen that side of him before as far as he really knew.

"only when i want to prove a point." jungkook's gaze traced down from the beautiful soft hazel irises he was staring into, to the plump pink lips no longer hidden away from his entranced eyes. "or when someone gets too close to something that's mine."

at the words, jimin rolled around from the place on jungkook's mattress he was laying on, sprawling himself out along his bed to the point where his right leg and arm were draped over the muscular man close to him. he forced jungkook to move over just the slightest bit, nuzzling his face into the spot his head had just been resting.

"what are you doing?" the older questioned, looking at him as if he had just lost his mind, but also with an amused expression.

"getting too close to what's yours." the smaller's challenging answer made him chuckle, sitting up to give the spread out male some more room.

"you don't count."

jimin pushed his head up, looking up at jungkook with shining eyes. "why not?"

"because i would adore sharing my belongings with you," jungkook gently rolled the boy back to his side of the large bed so he could lay his upper body back down. "i was referring to literally everyone but you."

the two moved together some more despite the fact that jimin had made a mess of the sheets and slightly angled the thick fur comforter a little lower than it was before. they stared at each other's faces for a few moments in the darkness of jungkook's room, the only source of light being the television illuminating onto them as it waited on the title screen of the movie they had just finished. it was accurate to say that they were both lost in the other's lovely features.

"good night, jungkook." jimin whispered, finally burying his face into the male's chest after he had managed to pull himself back into reality.

jungkook wrapped his arm around jimin's waist, bringing him even closer. "good night, jimin."