✧nine

CHAPTER NINE

✦✦✦✦✦

it was a quarter past one o' clock. the shutters of the camera were heard every single time jimin posed. he was wearing another outfit from the designers that had reached out for specifically him to model. in only maybe a week's time, all of the photos he had been doing for the past couple of days would be sent over to them and published within a popular magazine for their brand's official release.

"perfect, jimin." hoseok cheered as jimin changed his position and facial expression into a more serious one without any guidance or prompt. "you're really getting better every time you do this."

they continued on, spending the last ten minutes of their time taking even more amazing photos. towards the back of the set in more of the dark area casted from the contrast of all of the stage and photo lights, sat a brunette man who never tore his eyes away from the model. he gazed at the nineteen year old with a small smile on his face, it brightening every time jimin got praised by the staff for doing such a good job. it made him feel proud himself for some reason.

"and you're done, jimin." hoseok spoke out, letting the boy drop his pose. "go ahead and go change."

while the model existed the room after getting an applause from the rest of the workers, the brunette man slipped out as well. although the man had his own work to do today, he had decided to sneak out and go to the company hoseok worked at and take him up on the information he had told him. it was just too tempting to not take advantage of.

"jimin."

upon hearing his name, the said male turned around, thinking as if they may need to take more pictures after all. immediately after seeing the person who had called out to him, jimin's eyes widened. what is he doing here?

"you did amazing in that photoshoot, cutie." jungkook offered him a smile as he took steps towards the frozen boy.

"you watched me?" jimin questioned with a smile, his hazel eyes lighting up at the thought of jungkook secretly being there to support him.

jungkook nodded his head. "i did. i can honestly say that you were flawless the entire time."

"i'm happy, but why did you come here? do you have a photoshoot too?"

jimin's smile widened as jungkook stepped even closer towards him and pulled his small body against his chest. the man wrapped his strong arms around jimin's back in a hug which the younger of the two wasted no time in returning. jimin rested his head against jungkook's shoulder and his cute hands on his well toned back.

the hug was unexpected, but it was nice and just felt like the natural thing to do. jungkook made no indication of moving away, but that was absolutely fine with the young model because he didn't really want him to. the long embrace was more intimate than two friends would usual get, considering most 'friends' wouldn't be enjoying themselves in the comfort of each other's arms, but yet it was innocent and sweet as well.

"i'm supposed to be having a meeting with my new producer right now, but i wanted to come see you instead."

jimin laughed, his face still hidden into the black soft fabric covering the man's shoulder. because he was so close to jungkook, he couldn't resist the mesmerizing hypnotic aroma coming from him. he smelt of extravagance and charm. he wasn't exactly able to clearly tell what the smell was like exactly since it held so many arrays of musk and soft sweetness from seemingly his natural fragrance, shower gel, shampoo and some luxurious cologne, but the mix of them all was utterly wonderful.

he felt as though his senses were being blessed by it. if jimin could, he would trap all the nice scents into a bottle and spray it around his entire room to be able to continuously smell it forever. he wanted the fragrance to greet him in the mornings and bid him goodnight when the moon came up. it was plainly intoxicating.