✧seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

✦✦✦✦✦

jimin tucked his hands into the pockets of the designer jeans he was wearing, the young man wrapping up another photoshoot. the camera made a shutter as it snapped another picture of him in the expensive clothes, nicely styled hair and perfect makeup. his fierce gaze was aimed directly at the lens as he followed through with whatever directions the photographer had given him on how to pose.

"this should be the last one." the orange haired male assured him as he snapped one last photo. the male took a moment to look at the beauty he had just captured, a proud smile on his face as he gave jimin a thumbs up to signal that he was done. "good job, jiminie. sometimes i really forget you haven't been doing this for long."

a thankful grin came up onto jimin's lips as he gratefully bowed. while hoseok worked on cleaning up everything with his crew, jimin went to go change back into his normal clothes he had worn to the company that morning. inside of the dressing room were a sleepy taehyung and seokjin, both trying to keep their eyes open as they waited for their roommate to be finished promoting the new high end clothing brand that had reached out to him since they apparently loved his look.

"how did it go?" the pink haired one questioned as he watched jimin strip
himself of the silk shirt and replace it with a plain white short sleeved v neck.

"it went well." jimin responded as he attempted to step out of the jeans next, soon pulling on his grey joggers. "i wasn't as nervous this time."

"i'm glad." taehyung nodded too, agreeing with seokjin. while jimin collected his things, the other two did as well, all three boys packing up everything they had brought to entertain themselves or preoccupy the time between each of their shoots. finally when the silver haired boy shoved his charger into his bag there was a light knock on the door.

not waiting to be let in, hoseok opened up the door, welcoming himself into the dressing room. "hey guys, you ready to go? namjoon just texted me saying him and yoongi are waiting in your apartment."

seokjin sighed, shaking his head. "sometimes i think giving them a key was a bad idea. they can just go in whenever and do whatever they want while we're gone."

hoseok laughed, holding their dressing room door open for the three as they started walking out. usually at least once a week the six friends would all meet up in an attempt to spend a little bit of time together before their weeks got too busy. it was kind of funny though considering namjoon had only suggested it originally in order to get closer with jimin and be able to see the small boy more often.

"I like hanging out with joonie and yoongi." jimin shrugged, not minding as much.

"namjoon's probably in your room right now collecting hair from your pillow to clone you or something." taehyung added making them laugh.

no, they weren't making fun of namjoon by any means, they all really liked him. it was just so odd seeing their supposedly cool and smooth rapper friend completely lose his cool around the small male and suddenly shift personalities to this gentle, sweet, nervous idiot who always tripped or messed up because his eyes were always too focused on the silver haired boy. it was like watching a strong rottweiler turn into a little lovesick puppy. it was honestly really sweet.

they made their way back to the three model's shared home relatively fast since seokjin drove them all back over there. upon reaching their apartment inside of the large building, the door immediately swung open revealing a handsome man with a charming smile on his face and prominent dimples adorning his cheeks. "welcome home, jimin."