✧twenty two

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

✦✦✦✦✦

"jeon jungkook, over here please!" as soon as the taller man neared the door the flashing of cameras immediately increased, reporters and press shoving their way forward to try and hopefully get a few words in.

as jimin walked out suit, he was unfortunately greeted with the same treatment.

"mr park!"

"jimin, how would you describe your feelings about the brand launch today?"

though the rowdiness of the crowd was quite bothersome and made him a little bit anxious, he tried his best to keep a smile on his face and bow to people in a kind rejection as they screamed out questions to him. when he saw the older brunette finally make it inside of his car, he speed up his pace the slightest bit, slipping between another luxurious vehicle to get to the passenger side door of the slick jet black sports car he had only been in once before.

"jimin, when did you and jungkook become friends?!"

"where are you guys going? is there another celebration party?"

after jimin got inside of the car he hurriedly closed the door, preventing anyone from shoving their microphones in his face anymore, and pulled on his seat belt. jungkook waited until the younger boy was all situated and comfortable before putting his keys into the ignition and starting up the engine.

though the flashes were still blinding, the twenty three year old adult star managed to successfully back out into traffic and make his way onto the street and away from the people violating their privacy before it got too unbearable. usually it wasn't this bothersome or crazy whenever jimin went anywhere, but perhaps that's just kind of to be expected when you place a decent sized handful of celebrities in one place. most of the time there was only two or three people waiting outside of his company on a regular basis, sometimes fans rather than press, so it was a bit overwhelming to be completely attacked from all angles with pictures and questions.

"it wasn't that awful, was it?" jungkook asked as they came to a red light. "you didn't make a fool of yourself by tripping, and no one tried to shove you at least."

jimin nodded his head, resting back against the cool leather seat and letting the perfect posture he had been holding for the entire party get completely thrown out in exchange for a comfortable position. his back and feet were killing him, but he wasn't going to let it ruin his night.

"so, where exactly are we going?"

the outer corners of jungkook's mouth rose up into a smile as he stared out at the road in front of him. "it's a surprise."

"are you kidding me? you're not going to tell me what it is?"

a laugh came from the driver, a teasing hum of approval leaving his lips. "it wouldn't be a surprise if you knew about it." seeing the other boy move in his peripheral vision, jungkook took a quick glance to see jimin crossing his arms across his suited chest and a pout on his naturally swollen soft pink lips. "are you planning on keeping that face until you find out?"

jimin looked out of his door window, thinking it would be enough to get the other to spill the plans he had set for tonight for the two of them. "maybe."

jungkook could only chuckle in response to the childish behavior, finding the playful demeanor cute. "perfect. i think that expression is lovely on you."

with his cheeks being painted a faint rosy pink, the nineteen year old model refused to take his eyes away from the window, not wanting the blush to grow even more from potential eye contact. the drive was fairly short, however the time they did spend in the car had been exceptionally serene. soft muffled jazz played at a low volume on the radio to add on to an already peaceful mood, the mixture of city lights and neon street signs to the dark sky outside made for a perfect romantic view the entire ride.

"the surprise is at your place?" the silver haired male looked up at the grand hotel curiously as soon as they pulled up out front of the beautiful building, different ideas about what could be waiting for him running through his mind.

maybe jungkook had set up a really fancy dinner in his room for the two of them to relax and eat together. or, what if he had some more children movies ready to play inside of his room so they could sleep together again. but wait, what if the surprise wasn't as innocent as i thought? the hair on jimin's arms rose up as goosebumps spread over his skin. what if the surprise was something more... intimate? jimin surely wasn't ready for something like that so soon into knowing the man.

before his thoughts could continue to drift deeper and deeper into the possibilities, the passenger side door opening pulled jimin back to reality. jungkook offered his hand, waiting for the younger to unbuckle his seatbelt before helping him out and onto the pavement below their feet. "not quite my place. it's on the roof actually."

"the roof?"

jimin looked up towards the very top of the large structure. he couldn't see anything up there from where they were standing, but knowing the location of the surprise did lessen his anxiety from seconds ago and make him even more interested in what it could be.

jeon jungkook, what did you plan out?

hey guys, sorry for the hiatus, but i appreciate you all for still sticking around and i hope you enjoyed this

make sure if you're reading my other story 'UNTIL DAWN' that you cast in your votes for the first character choice poll on the newest update (chapter three) before the polling ends!