Walt's Advice

Hey guyzz here's the next chapter.......i hope you lyk it.....
*Edit completed*
Editor: HanaHany3

(Anubis POV)

I woke up to find Sadie twisting and turning in my arm. Her teeth were clenched tight and her face looked flushed. She's having a nightmare again.

I wrapped my arm around her tightly hugging her

"shh...It's okay...It's just a dream....I'm here to protect you. Don't be scared." I said stoking her hair .

After a few more seconds of struggling she loosened her clenched teeth and started to relax. I looked at her while she now peacefully slept in my arms.

I really wish that I could do something about her nightmares.

Earlier, when she went to call Carter, I contacted Walt. He looked very tired; There were black circles around his eyes. He said they made him do strong spells which took a heck lots of his energy.

I told him about the nightmares which Sadie is having hoping to get some advice in how to console her.

Much hating to say this but he knows Sadie very well. But even he had no idea on how to confront this.

"She never tells anything like this to anybody sometimes not even to me. But now telling it to you shows how much she believes and trust you. I don't know what we should do to help her, but be with her Anubis.... don't ever let her lose her trust for you" He said smiling.

Hate to say this but my host has a point. I love her and I will do anything to protect her even if it means risking myself.

"Hey, Anubis are you alright??" Sadie's voice rang my ears bringing me back to reality.

"Hey.....you woke up. I didn't notice." I said stroking her face.

"I woke up a few seconds ago. You were staring on my face although I can see you were lost in thoughts" she said kissing my cheek.

"Still sleepy?" I asked as she yawns and rubs her eyelids. She moved her head to my chest wrapping her arms around me.

"Not at all" she said in a proper British slang as she yawned one more time.

"Really?? Well I can clearly see that." I said laughing.

"Why are you laughing?? I'm not sleepy." She said giving me a playful hit in my chest.

We lay like that a few minutes.

"Sadie...would you have still loved me if I had not accepted Walt as my host??" I asked stroking her hair.

No response. I looked down and I could have sworn that I saw her nod a little before she closed her eyes.

This question has being haunting me for so long....would she have loved me if I didn't host Walt???

I mean he knows everything about her....her character, her interests, her likes and dislikes....everything. What about me???

Anyway it felt good to finally get that question off my shoulders...Even if I wasn't sure if she nodded or not.

I looked down at the caramel haired girl as she slept in my embrace.

I bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Good night, my dear love. Sleep well and don't you dare leave me..." I said before drifting into my sleep.

Thats it guys..... Sorry but its a short chapter.......
Next will be longer!!!!!

Dont forget to like comment and share.........