Best of Mornings

A very short chapter for y'all!!!

Sadie POV

 I woke up feeling myself held down by someone. I looked up to see Anubis ever so peacefully sleeping while his armes wrapped tightly around me.

I chuckled and closed my eyes taking a deep breath of his scent, snugling to his chest more. I stayed there savioring this moment for a few minutes. 

I then raised my head and kissed his cheek. He stired twitching his eyes before he slowly opened them.
He rubbed his eyes slightly stetching which i found the most adorable.
He soo cute waking up from his sleep!
He looked down at me giving a peck on my nose. "Good morning" he said in his sexy morning voice.
"Good morning" i replied not wanting to get up from this position.
I wrapped my arms around his snuggling up while he did the same kissing my head and the resting his chin on top.
We stayed there for what seems like hours but actually just 5 mins before he spoke "i better get going to my room. Before your brother finds out and kill me."
"I wont let him or anyone" i said as i refused to still get up.
He gives a small chuckle as he held me tighter.
"As much as i hate getting up from this position. We should get ready sadie. We will leave soon." He said as i unwillingly got up.
"Fine" i said standing up and he laughed.
"I better go." He said as he walked to the window me following him.
He put one leg out of the window and put his head out but then he puts it back in "see you in a bit my lady" he said and then went.
I stood there watching him walk through the sunshade towards his window. He waved a good bye before disapearing through the window.
I heard a knock in my room. I opened and door and carol was standing there with clothes in her hand.
"Oh good your awake. Here figured you might need clothes to change" she said handing me the clothes.
"Im making breakfast. Come down soon" she daid waving.
I said my thank you and closed the door.
I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a long hot shower before skipping into the fresh clothes.
It was a brown tank top and ankle length blue jeans. I raised my hands to the duet bringing out the red compact shoes i packed and put it on. I left my hair loose and put some kohyl in my eyes.
I checked myself once again in my mirror before i went down to the dining room.
Everyone was there except for Carter.
"Good morning biscuit" magnus says witha charming smile.(you remember who else he calls that *wink*)
He was sparkling as ever full of glitter his hair put up straight ans style and wearing and black with maroon bordered suit which matched the colour of his hair.
Alec sat beside him gving me a low smile and shrugging his shoulders. He was wearing plain dark blue shirt no glitter no nothing but still handsome as ever.
I sat down next to Anubis pouring a glass of milk and taking bite from my toast.
"Good morning all" i heard carter say as he gave a peck on zia lips and sitting down next to her.
"Well looks like the sleeping beauty woke up" i teased him.
"Oh shut up. Your the sleeping beauty here. You know the things i had to do to wake you up? once i even had to pour cold water over you and that to in cold december" he said smirking.
"Urgh why you!!" i shouted as i was about to jump at him but Anubis got me to it and held me down as Zia gave carter a smack in the head. Well atleast someone smacked him!
"oh don't worry its completely normal between them. this is their typical way of showing love even though i have told them TO STOP THAT!!" Bast said shouting the last part for us.
We cringed a little sitting down before she turns to her scary side.

After breakfast we bid farewell to Ragnor and his wife.
Ragnor and Magnus together started chanting spells for the portal since it is deep in the duet and requires a lot of energy especially  since there are more people travelling.
A big blue portal opened and we stepped into it and all we could see was blackness surrounding us.

Well that's all guyzz!!!!A really short chapter!!!!!

Well as you can see from the above my exam dates have being published and its on march 2nd

I wanted to update something  before my exams even though this chapter is very short. hope you guyz like it. love you all and wish me luck guyzz!!!!

NOTE!!!!!!!:
Guys i'm looking for new covers for this book. if you got some ideas or covers please share through message or just sent it on my mail written below.

//rubyfaizal1998@gmail.com//

I would really appreciate your help.
Ok guyz i'm gonna scoot. See you anytime after march 15(which is when my exams finish.)
BYE!!!!!!!!!