Monster in the house!

Hey yall.......Christmas is nearing...... just waiting for the day....... can't wait for my college to close!!!!!
So here's the next chapter....hope u guys' like this😙😙😙

*Edit Complete*

(Sadie POV)

I didn't know what to say. I didn't even know how to face him. Despite all the lately events that happened he's the one who kept apologizing. And I on the other hand get kissed by my ex in front of him.

Right now I was sitting on his bed while he went to the bathroom shouting he needs to cool down. He kept on swearing and cursing all the way here and honestly an angry Anubis is someone you don't want to face.

He was looking as if he would have torn Ron to pieces with his teeth and considering him being a jackal with that look, I'm surprised he didn't.

But another thought that emerged in my head is Ron..... Why did he kiss me???Does he still have feelings for me??? I should definitely talk to him about this.

My mind was so occupied with thoughts that I hadn't noticed Anubis standing in front of me until he cleared his throat. Coming back to really I quickly stood up and did the first thing that came to my mind.....beg him forgiveness

"Anubis what you saw earlier was nothing. There is definitely nothing going on between us. I didn't...." but that was all I could say before he shut me up with his lips on mine.

His kiss was furious as if it was not enough demanding more and more. His one hand on my neck and other on lower back, he kept pulling me towards his body even thought there is no gap between us. Eagerly kissing back I put one of my hands on his bare chest and other on his hair dripping with water.

"You'll catch a cold if you don't dry your hair" I said parting from him.

"Really my lady Kane? Have you ever heard of a god catching cold??" Anubis whispered smiling as he connected our lips back together.

I moved backwards, him following behind until I hit the bed. He pushed me by the shoulders motioning me to sit down and as soon as I did so he leaning in making me lye on the bed. He kept both his hand on the bed supporting him so as to not crush me as he continued kissing me passionately.

"What the hell!!" A shout came from behind and we both sighed as we knew who that voice belonged to.

"This just keeps on happening doesn't it...next time I'm making sure we locked that door" Anubis said with a smirk making me blush and smile.

Why the hell does my so called brother always come in the wrong time! "We are busy" I said as I reached up to continue what we were doing.

"Don't you dare do it!!!! Get off her you..." carter shouted but couldn't finish the sentence course I cut in.

"Like you and Zia didn't do it!!" I shouted back pointing at Zia and carter. Both of them blushed red tomato.

"Sadie why did you fight at school??" Zia said trying to go off topic.

"And how dare you use magic on the humans Sadie? You know better!!! Are you that stupid!!" Carter shouted picking up Zia's line

I hate him for being like this. I'm 16 and I can clearly take care of myself. He is no one to interfere in my fucking life!!!! All you bitches stay away from my life!!!
"What the hell Sadie!!!" I heard Zia grasp say and Carter stood there with wide eyes.

Did I say that loud???

I turned to Anubis. He also stood there shocked looking down at me. There was a moment of silence and the wave of guiltiness passed through me.

What did I just say?? I hadn't even thought of saying that....my mouth just gave away.

"I'm....I'm sorry" was all I said as I ran out heading to me room.

You stupid girl have you gone heartless to say like that? What were you even thinking!!!

(Zia POV)

All of us stood there shell shock while she ran out of the room. Carter hangs his head down and I know that he was in the verge of crying.

"I just wanted to be out to her. I didn't want her to be in trouble" he said.

"We know carter..... Sadie knows too.... she just had a bad day. Give her some time. She'll come around" I said trying to console him. He just nodded his head.

"How about you go and prepare lunch since it seems like we won't be going to school today." I said and he just nodded again walking out. I watched as he walked out and as soon as he was out of sight I turned towards Anubis.

"I've noticed it to.... something is wrong with Sadie. I'll go talk to her" he said walking towards the door.

"No let me" I said blocking him with my hand walking towards the door. She is like my best friend and I know I can talk it out of her.

I went to her room knocking the door. No answer. I again knocked a few more times and when there was no response I gave a warning that I was going to open the door.

I grasped my eyes wide on entering. Her room was destroyed. There were scratch marks on the wall and the curtains torn into pieces. The furniture, books and everything else in the room was completely destroyed and there was a dark aura in the room. Sadie was nowhere to be found!!!!!

I screamed calling out for the others my voice filled with terror.

How can a monster or any evil spirit pass through the magical protection barrier?

Where is Sadie!?

Oooo a cliff-hanger!!!! What do you guys think happened?? And where's Sadie??
Comment what you think about this chapter.....I would love to hear your views
❤❤❤❤❤❤
don't 4get to vote comment and like guys😙😙😙