The Attack

Exams are over and im back with another chapter.... i hope you guyz like it!!!!!

Sadie POV
The mansion was huge with big black and gold panited gate.
Magnus flicked his hand before the door opened. "Come on" he said as he entered the creepy but beautiful mansion.
"Dont forget our deal" i heard a voice making me jerk and look behind as i tightened my grip around Anubis neck.
"Is anything wrong Sadie?" He asked at my sudden action. His eyes show worry as one of his hand wrapped my arm resting around his neck while other supported me.
"You can tell me anything and everything." He whispered as his eyes show sadness.
I looked away before looking back to his eyes which was now pure black and smiled lowly "im fine Anubis just tired of all this"
"Its alright sadie we'll get past it" he said and i just nuzzled to his neck breathing in his scent. He adjust me a bit up to position before walking through the door and i felt a shiver as i walk through.
I peaked through my eyelashes as we entered the big mansion and suprisingly it was less frightening than what i expected.
All the furniture item was of gold and red combination and there was a big black piano in the end. Toward the middle at the other end of the room there were steps covered with red carpet. It just reminded me of a vampire house- dark and full blood red. Then again if there is a coffin here somewhere im confirming it.
"Vampires dont live in coffins you know.. well unless your a human undergoing vampire tranformation." Alec said. I didnt notice him standing next to us.
"Did i say it aloud" i asked to which he only nodded.
Anubis put me down after i asked him and walked towards Magnus and Bast who were examining something on the ground. Carter and zia was also examining everything around.
"How are you feeling Sadie" alec asked grabbing my attention.
"Not good." I said suprised at myself for telling him that. I wanted to lie tell everyone that im alright and they need not worry but i felt i like saying it to him.
He gave a low smile before taking my hand and placing something cold. I opened it to see a tortoise blue stone.
"Lucky charm." He says as i raise it to the sky.
"It will ease your worry and protect you." He said with a smile.
"And you give it to me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Well borrow it. But yea you need it more than i do. Your my little sister and i want to protect you and keep you safe." He said making my heart melt.
"Thankyou" i whispered but i tensed as i felt something wierd.
I turned left and saw a fast moving shadow.
My adrenaline pumped up as i pulled up my staff and sword as a reflex.
Everyone seeing my action was shocked for a moment but pulled out their weapon.
Alec taking up his sword whisper "Micheal" and the blade started to glow. I stood there like woah before he smirked "its an angel name. We call each sword such names so that their power is channeled" he says as i stood in battle position.
I was going to reply but again felt a gushing sound making me turn left.
"Ha-di!" I shouted and my power went direct hit on a black body before it disintegrated with a scream.
More sounds started forming around and it seems like the rest could hear it too as they all came to us and we stood in a circle so that each one can see a side.
Sounds grew louder as i heard zia shout "ha-di" disintegrating it. More came pouring before we all ran toward it slicing and using spells.
I sliced all attacking me as i knew using magic will exhaust me and later i may need it more.
I looked around and saw zia using alternative sword and spells as she kept on shouting A'max(burn), ha-wi(strike) and ha-di(destroy).
Carter was channelling Horus as he shouted khe-fa(fist) swinging his sword and disintegrating many at same time.
Bast seems to take her claw knife out before swiftly striking them.
Alec was fighting in swift movements and i couldnt even see him move as one by one disintegrates. But one caught hold of him in his hip as he screamed in pain. Magnus shouting out knocked all he was fighting before he was by his side using spells and magic.
Anubis used shabti of jackals to help him and they were really slaying a lot.
More seems to some this way and as we kill more keeps pouring in.
"There's to many!" I shout as i kept striking at the ones approaching.
"I can create a spell to distract them so we can run upstair but itll take time." Magnus says while he sent a blast of energy killing two.
"Well create a protection spell while you work on it" carter shout as we all ran together bast, carter, zia, anubis and i stood on five side as alec and magnus stood inside.
"Guys concentrate so our shield unites" carter shouts as they started gaining on us.
I closed my eyes channeling all power through my body.
"N-dah!!!(protect)Hi-nehm!!(join)" we all shouted as a barrier forms around us in full joint.
The creatures kept attacking as we fought to steady it. I felt myself getting weak but i tried to steady myself.
The inside of the barrier started to shine blue as magnus worked his way through the magic. Winds started gushing around us as i felt getting weaker and weaker.
"Ok.everyone at the count of three drop the shield and duck. Then run to the stairs." Magnus said and i could feel strain in his voice.
I prepared myself to drop the spell because knew i wouldnt last any longer.
"1 2 3!!!"he shouted as we dropped the barrier and duck alowing all the creature to rush to us.
"Aramakkon!!!!" He shouted as he forces a ball of blue magic to explode and rush out. (A/n i have no idea what Aramakkon means.... i just made that up. I dont know any spell he uses😅 hope you like the new word😉)
"Run!!!" He shouted putting alec's hand over his shoulder. We ran as fast as we could as the blue orb kept making them unable to move.
We rushed to through a big door before cater and anubis close it shut while zia shouted tas binding the doors firm.
We all kept panting as we fell to the ground. "You fine Sadie" anubis asked putting a hand on my shoulder. I could see that he was dead tired too but he acts like he isnt. "Yea i am." I said as we hear a small grunt scream making us snap our heads to Alec badly hurt.
Magnus was examining alec and we all walked up to them.
"Are you all right alec?" Carter asked kneeling down with all of us following his process.
"Hes fine. Seems like the wound is not deep. A simple healing spell will do." Magnus says lifting his hand as blue sparks came out.
"No i think you have exerted your strength enough for one day." He said while sitting upstraight as magnus smirked with a low smile.(A/n:Ever heard that dialouge anywhere guyz😉)
He took out a steele from his bagpack before drawing something in his wound. And trust me it was not a pretty site to see. It was like burning hot just steaming in him and i could clearly see him bite down the pain.
Others to were looking with worry well except Bast, Anubis and Magnus.
"Its called a rune. They are angelic spell runes like our 'divine words'. And what he drew is a healing rune." Bast said amusingly.
"Ok lets go" alec said after bandaging himself and getting up.
"But where?" Carter said as he looked around.
"Well there are two ways. Go back to where those creatures are or that way to that big...wierd silver designed door."magnus said pointing to a creepy big door.
"Defintely the door" zia said hurrily running as bangs formed in our door.
We all hurried to the dooe and opened it just as the other door was blown open with a sea of that black red-eyed scary thingy....
We stepped in hurrily but entering in speed pace we didnt note that.....
There was no ground!!!!
Ahhh!!! We screamed as we fell.

Yea i know the chapter sucks.......
Not really good at fight scenes but hope you guyz get the picture and liked it!!!

Dont forget to vote comment and share guyzz❤❤❤
Oh and i might be uploading another chapter today!!!!!😄