Deal of Surrender

Suprise!!!! I thought of updating just one more before my exam which btw starts tommrw.❤
Oh and its holi here.... SO HAPPY HOLI!!! Which means lotzzz and lotzz of sweets😍😍 and colors!!!!!💝

After what felt like days we reached what seems like a big garden with a bush wall having a small passage.
"This is a passage." magnus says examining the entrance.
"Lets go" bast says but magnus pulls her back.
"Its very dangerous and have to face many dark creatures. You might be a god but even you should fear the things inside this" he says in a serious tone.
"Oh god why does it have to be placed in such a dangerous place!" Zia asked.
"Because if the stone is found it can easily lead to the vessel. And if they control the vessel destruction will take over the world. The vessel when joined with stone is to be even feared by god. If it reached evil....." he says as they all look at me.
'Oh right im the vessel' i murmer.
"That is why it is kept in deep and dangerous security so the person might think twice before entering." He said as he started walking through the entrance.
Te place is creepy itself not to mention its dark like its night time but i know its just morning. There were creepy noises heard here and there and i clutch on anubis hands before he wraps his hand around me with a smirk. I rooled my eyes as i looked ahead.
I looked to my left and saw carter and zia looking equally scared but i can see carter was tring to put on a tough face.
Magnus and Alec seems completly unaffected by the whole event as they walk ahead of us looking really alert for danger. Bast on the other hand.....well lets just go on with the phrase "scardy cat" as she jumps at the slighest sound. Poor cat! She has a high hearing capacity much to her unluckiness.
We walked to what feels like hours until i felt a little dizzy. Ok im lying... a lot dizzy.
I felt myself draining. As i clinged on to Anubis as he looked down at me shocked and worryly before everything went dark.

"Where am i" i said opening my eyes as my head starts to hurt. I looked around and its still the maze but no one else was hear. Well that is until i heard my name being called.
I lloked around and so nothing but again i heard the calling.
"Whose there?" I asked as my voice shook.
Suddenly the women in the black dress appeared in front of me.
"Remember to surrender yourself to me as you catch hold of the mikyl stone. As soon as you enter the palace you will loose your contact with me but as you grab hold of the stone the palace orientation will rupture and you will have to transport yourself to me." She say as i grew angrier.
"What makes you think ill come to you!" I shouted back but she only smirk.
"Ill make you an offer." She says as she flickers her hand as an image grew up.
My eyes widen with fright as i looked at it. No!!! No!!!
In the image was my grandma and grandpa tied up in a chair unconcious. She flickers and the image dissapears.
"Leave them alone" i shouts.
"Here's the deal. Ill exchange your grandparents freedom amd safty for you. I give my word that as soon as you surrender yourself ill set them free."
My eyes widen with fear as i slowly nodded my head.
Suddenly a wave of pain passed through my head as i screamed. "My head!! Whats going on!!!"
"It seems that half demon is trying to bring you up. Remember Sadie surrender to me"she said as i again blackened out.

I woke up as i felt myself unable to breathe. I was hugged tightly by carter as i pushed him away. "Carter i cant breathe!"
"Sorry.... but we taught we lost you." He said
Carter POV
The place is really creeping me out althought i try my best to put a mask onto my fearful face since i didnt want to ruin my impression.
"Carter the silence is creeping me out more" zia said as she grabs hold of my hand.
"I know baby its ok... lets talk about something." I said.
We started talking about random topics until we heard Anubis call out sadie name.
I turned shocked as i saw Sadie drop down on his arms. We all ran towards her as she lay still on his arm, and by still i mean very still. I looks as if she was not even breathing.
Magnus takes her hand and examined her head before he swished his hand making a blue wave of energy.
He chanted something before putting the magic filled hand on top of her head.
"She seems to be alright. Her vitals are all normal and her breathing is regular thought she is... not.. breathing?" He said shockinly questioning himself as he puts his hand on her neck checking for pulse.
"Thats not right... my magic says she's perfectly fine but shes not breathing." He says as we all starts to panic.
"Magnus please save my sister" i say as tears came rolling out of my eyes. Zia put her hand on my should as i burring my face in my hand.
"Magnus can you bring her back?" Alec asked worrily.
"Ill try my very best." He says and startes chanting as he makes different blue magic orbs and shovering it into her.
The process took about more than half an hour before she opens her eyes with a large intake of air. I was so happy I lost control and hugged her tightly as she strugggled.
"Carter i cant breathe!" She said
"Sorry.... but we taught we lost you." I said as i pulled her off.
"Sadie!!" Anubis called as he hugged her. "What happened?" He asked her as she dropped her her down facing the ground.
"Nothing." She said as i know she hiding something. And by the look on others face i knew they felt that to. But we didnt question further as we started walking.
Anubis insisted on her getting on his back telling she might be too weak.
We kept walking till we reach a huge silver door.
"Here we are" magnus said as we looked mesmorizingly at the huge and beautiful palace in front of us.

Thats all guyzz!!!
Today is 'holi' (a festival we celebrate in my country by throwing color at each other).
(See pic abv to know holi).
And also to add tommrw is my exam and im super stressed out as it is my main university one.
I needed to chill out and i thought i write a one last chapter befr my exams.
So here i am......
I hope you guyz liked the new cover photo ive updated!!!!

Oh and did you guyz hear about Syria war going on. Its just shit to see how humanity and mankind is thrown on a heap of waste!!!!! Its really a F***ing shit and a great humiliation to mankind to kill their own family aka species so mercilessly!!!
At the time of creating beautiful cherishing memories of childhood these children are in so much pathetic condition that they had to even sleep in unground!!! Where the hell is our race going!!!!😠
Pray for Syria and their children!!
Thats the only thing we can do.... Pray.....
Pray to All mighty that all this end and the people will find a life they'll hope to look forward😔