Ragnor

Belated happy valentines day guyzz!!! I really wanted to publish this on feb 14 but unfortunately i got got up with work.
Anyhow in accordense to valentines day heres the next chapter!!!

Sadie POV
We all sat in a big room while magnus and ragnor talked.
After meeting ragnor i went in search of my brother and zia but instantly regretted it when i found them making out in the bathroom. Gross but cute!! They both were blushing hard when i witnessed the scene and i took it as a perfect oppurtunity to make a hell in his life.
So the whole time till we reach the room i kept teasing him and those moments were priceless.
The sound of music was faint and the room was filled with a more homely atmosphere. Ragnor and magnus went through the small door on the other side after offering us to sit.
Alec and i sat together laughing and talking but my jealous love boy sat in between us shooting Alec with dead glares.
Awww poor boy.... i guess it hit him hard.
Sometime later Magnus and ragnor came back followed by a lady carring a tray of juice.
She looked at her late 20s and was very beautiful. She placed the tray on top of the table and smiled brightly "please drink its very nutritious" she said and i noticed that she had very pointed ears with blue colour around its edges.
"This is my wife carol" ragnor says as he wraps his hand around her shoulder.
"Your a warlock!" Carter said as he pointed at her but earned a beat from zia for being rude.
The couple laughed heartly "why yes she is!! And so am i" Ragnor says still laughing.
"What is your demon self? I mean magnus has cat eyes and your wife has pointed blue ears. What about you?" Alec asked curiously.
"Well how about i show you rather than explain." Ragnor said with a smirk. His wife stepped aside smiling as he spread his hands in the air. The aura around the room became dense as i felt chills run down my spine.
Ragnor's body began to glow as he transformed. I had to close my eyes because of the immense light.
I felt the air becoming light and i slowly opened my eyes.
There in the place of Ragnor stood a blue skined demon with four hands and a pair of big sharp horns in his head and scary wings.
"Well this is the real me." He said raising all four of his hands in the air.
"Scary. But brillient" i heard Bast say.
"Honey change back. They are kids!" His wife scolded him. "Please have some juice" she said to us pointing at the tray.
"Umm yes thanku Mrs Carol." zia said as we all took a cup and sat down.
"Now shall we get to the case of why you all are here?" Ragnor said taking hos sip of tea.
"We want the Mikyl stone back." Carter said.
"Thats not a very easy task my dear boy. Its a very powerful stone which never wishes to be restricted. I was able to trap it inside a place but the cage is really huge and the stone roams around it." Ragnor explained.
"By all means Ragnor we need the stone. Help us." Anubis said in a pleading tone.
"Ill try my very best to help you all but i can only tell you the place and how to reach there. The finding part is all in the hands of you Sadie." He said looking at me.
"Me!! But what can i do? How can i find it? I dont even know what it is!" I exclaimed shocked.
They keep skipping these parts from me. All i hear is im the one who can bring this stone. I dont know anything else. How come im the one to bring it? Why me? Why do i get a wierd feeling when i hear that name? Does it have any connection with me? I have so many questions dammit!!
"Sadie once you come in contact with the stone you will understand everything now all you need to know is you have the ability to control the most powerful thing in the world." Carol said in a smoothing voice.
I just nodded my head and looked at my lap. I felt a hand over my shoulder slightly sqeezing it. I looked up at Anubis nodding my head with a slight smile and whispering that im fine.
"Ok Ragnor where's the place?" Anubis asked his voice really strong.

Anubis POV
"Ok ragnor where's the place" i asked him with all my confidence.
I cannot show my fear here. Not now. Not when Sadie needs me the most. I need to stay here and give her strength. Ill fight for her.no one will hurt her.
OVER MY DEAD BODY!!
"The Pyramid of Djoser in egypt. Its a tourist site but chanting the mantra of djoser will open up to a huge cave maze." He said.
"What mantra" zia asked.
"I know the mantra..its one of the most ancient one. It leads to the innermost duet. The palace of djoser." Magnus said.
"Yes Magnus will help you in the mission. But beware of test. You have to first pass through the maze of legendare to reach the palace. 4 test to be exact. Test to overcome your fear and gain courage. Be careful." Ragnor said standing up.
"Im comming with you magnus." Alec stood up very determined or rather want to impress sadie and take her away from me. Huh! Never!
"No your not alexander. Its to risky for you. Your not experienced to be in the duet. Its too dangerous and in addition to that jace will kill me." Magnus said but alec seems to not give in.
"Magnus i want to come along. The more the stronger. All my life i ever did was train and i know im strong so take me with you. Jace is not my concern now. You are!! I wont let you go alone in this dangerous mission alone." Alec said shocking magnus.
"Alright then lighten up everyone. Ill give all of you room to freashen up. Then you all eat dinner and sleep. The next day breakfast and off you go" carol said warmly.
She led us each to a room and each of them was next to the other.
I got a room next to sadie's while zia and carter got rooms next to each other but opposite to us. Alec and magnus is sharing a room downstair next to ragnor.
I went to the shower taking a quick bath. I wore a black pant and white full sleeve banyan. I dont usually where white but carol gave me these clothes and i had no choice. I lay down on the bed for some time before i walked out of my room.
I went down to have dinner and saw that everyone was waiting for me.
"Took you long enough" sadie said as she took some tomato soup from the table.
We had our dinner talking mostly about magnus and alecs love story while the girls kept fangling on how romantic they are. They kept shouting 'Malec' whatever that is. (Oh i know what it is!!😉😉)
Girls these dayz!!
I reached my room and lay on my bed but couldnt sleep.
So like always i climbed out the window and jumped into sadie's. She was lying on the bed but not asleep. Just staring at the ceiling above.
I tapped at her window to which she immediately sat up looking at me. She smirked as if she knew i would come.
"You know its very rude to kneak into others room." Sadie said with an irritating tone.
"But i love it" she whispered making me smile.
"I couldnt sleep i wanted to see you." I said stepping closer to her.
"Me too. Although im dead tired" she said as she yawned.
"Then shall i accompany you my lady" i said bowing down to her to which she laughed.
"But ofcourse" she said in a royal manner.
I lay down on the bed with she on top of me. I stoked her hair as she drew circles on my chest.
"Anubis...." i heard her call out.
"Yes my love?"
"Im scared. Something doesnt feel right. Im afraid." She said her voice slightly craking.
"Dont worry my love. I promised you many times and will tell you again and again that ill even risk my life to save you." I said hugging her tightly.
"Hmmm" she hummed as she slowly fell asleep.
This is just perfect. I wish we could stay like this forever. Embracing each other.
"Good night my lady kane." I said kissing her head and finally falling into a peaceful and beautiful sleep.

The end of this chapter yall!! Hope you like it.
I hope you all had a beautiful valentines day with your boyfriend or girlfriend!!!
Oh and my universitity exam is starting on march 2😢😢 i may not be able to update anytime soon. But ill try my best!!! Wish me luck!!
Love yall and thankku all for voting and supporting me!!
Dont 4get to vote comment and follow!!!❤❤❤