Jealous Party

February 9th!!!!
Its My Birthday!!!!! I have officially left the "teen" stage amd entered the world of complete adulthood!!!
Thats right ya'll im now exactly 20 year old!!!

Sadie POV
      We appeared in front of a big gate full of lightings.
"Come on guys. Lets get in." magnus said as he led us through the gate. We walked through the driveway which almost took 10 mins and reached a very big mansion. I stared at it in awe as magnus went and knocked on the door.
The door opened and a huge guy in black formal wear stood in front of us.
"Hello im magnus bane and these are my friends. We have come to join the party" magnus said giving his brightest smiles.
"Do you have an invitation?" He asked raising an eyebrow as magnus just nodded and opened his hand making an old looking paper with a blue glow appear.
He reads it amd opens the door wide enough for us to enter handing back the invitations.
    The room was big and a maid greeted us and asked us to follow. After passing through a large dim lit room which looked like the living room we reached a huge dark blue door with gold markings.
   She opened the door door and i had to squint my eyes to adjust the light comming from the other side.
    The room was huge!! So huge that my whole house at england would fit in!!
The room was full of formal wear men and very elegant looking ladies. But you could see they are muted in some way or another. One of them even has blue skin.
Magnus said this party mainly consist of downworlders like warlocks vampires werewolfs and others.
    I feel really uncomfortable and it seems that the rest are to. Alec looked the most pissed though, but it must be because Bast pulled magnus into a crowd they are familier, leaving him all alone. It seems that carter and zia was somewhat enjoying themselves drinking juice.
   I turned around to ask Anubis wheather we can hit the buffet but he is missing. But he was here a moment ago!
   I looked around scaning the area until i saw his lean figure next to..... another girl! Who is that girl? She was clinging onto Anubis touching his hair while he laughed.
   I moved closer well, tiptoed closer  so as to get a clear view. She was looking stunning! She wore a bright red long fress with a slit from knee downwards. Her brown hair was put up in curls amd she has green eyes.
I dont know why but i felt so mad that i just walked away. I walked to across the room to the other corner and spotted Alec sitting there alone drinking.
"Hey Alec" i walked towards him waving.
"Hey!" He said with a slight smile.
"So what are you doing here?" I asked tring to bring up a conversation.
"Magnus's busy with Bast and i dont know anyone else so.... yea. Where your guy?" He asked as he took a small sip.
"He's busy clinging onto some girl.... boyfriends!" i said rolling my eyes.
"I know right!" He said and we both started to laugh.
We kept on talking to each other, getting to know each other more and it looks like we have the same basic interest on almost everything. We talked about "the boy trouble" we are now facing which mostly comprised of critizing their behavior.
         We decided to hit the buffet when i felt really hungry. On the way i saw the two of them standing in middle of a lot of girls talking and laughing.
Hmph!! Jerk!!
I looked at Alec and he was actually throwing death glares at magnus.
"Come on Alec lets hit the buffet. I have a little fun punishment for them. Ill tell you when we eat." i said smiling and pulling him towards the buffet.
We took our food and sat on the corner of the room where it is not too crowded.
"Ok Alec lets give them the silent treatment" i said lokking at him.
"Ok im listening" he sent leaning forwards.
"Lets ignore them.... no talking no nothing. We accompany each other enjoying and having fun in front of them." I said thinking of what a genius i am.
"Ok im in." he said and we shook hands grinding.
We finished our meal and went in front towards the centre of the room where they are able to see us.
"Ready?" He asked and i smiled widely nodding.
Alec bowed down as he took my one hand and then we started dancing swaying to the music. I stepped on him a few times and had to repeatingly say sorry making him laughed.
"You dance good you know while im a horrible one." i said as i steped on him for the fifth time.
"Magnus loves dancing and he taught me. Its easy actually. Ok... just follow my lead alright..." he said as he started counting "123....123....123..." and to be frank i started getting the hang of it. We both laughed and danced and enjoyed and i can see our little plan going just the way we want.
"Looks like we are doing great" alec said as he sneeked a peek at the two awfully red staring "boyfriends" of ours.
   From the corner of my eyes i can see the two advancing towards us.
"Excuse me Alexander may i have the honour to dance with you" Magnus said bowing his head in a perfect gentleman manner.
Although we planned to give the silent treatment i couldnt help fangling over them!!!
But i kept my pace as we compleatly ignored them. We danced slightly moving away from them leaving the two dumbstruck. We couldnt help but giggle at seeing those two faces.... Priceless!!!
"Sadie lets hit the buffet" Anubis asked but i just ignored him.
"Sadie did you hear me?" He said his voice turned irritated.
"We already ate." I said looking at him.
"Why are you acting like this sadie" he asked as he snached my hand away from Alec.
"He was the only one who was nice enough to accompany me while my boyfriend was flirting with other girls." I backfired.
"So you guys decided to ignore us?" Magnus said steping closer to Alec.
"Yes we did and we are going to keep doing this" alec said angrily and shocked me as he pulled me by my hand away from them.
"Come on alexander. Im sorry.... its being long since ive seen them and i lost track of time." Magnus said as the kept following us around.
"Then go back and loose more track of time!" He half shouted.
"Sadie dont act like a 5 year old and ralk to me" anubis said while following me.
"Love trouble?" I heard a voice from behind and i turned toward it.
A lean guy with a black suit and blond hair walked towards us.
"Ragnor long time no see!" Magnus said as they both half hugged each other.
"Sadie......Its being long since i last saw you. You have grown into a beautiful young lady" he said smiling at me.

Does this guy know me?

Hope you guyz liked this!!!! Please comment share and vote everyone!!
Lov ya'll!!!
And Happy B'Day to me!!!🎂🎈🎉