The end

Final update of this books guysss😭

Her eyes were different. Her one eye was ocean blue but her other was red like the time she was possessed.
"Hey guys" she said her voice rough.
"Here Sadie drink some water" zia said handing her a glass of water.
"Sadie!" I said hugging her.
"Anubis. I missed you too. But can't breathe" she said.
"Carter! Where you going!" I heard Zia scream as she took after him.
"Why... why did he" Sadie asked shocked at the whole episode.
"Give him sometime Sadie. Come on lets get something to eat." I said as i lifted her up from the bed.
"Im not crippled Anubis" she said laughing and lord Ra i missed it!
"I missed you Sadie."
"I missed you too"

Zia POV

I ran fast after him but i lost him midway. I went to his room first and not finding him started searching elsewhere.
I finally found him sitting by a tree, his knee close to his chest and his face in between them.
"Carter.... are you alright?" i asked sitting down.
"I couldn't zia. I couldn't look at her in the eye. She is different. She..." he said sobbing in between.
"Carter. She is not different! Just because one of her eye is a different colour doesn't mean she is different. She is still our Sadie. So don't take it as an excuse to cover the fact that you are just guilty to look her in the eye because of the whole incident!" I snapped as he clutched onto his hair tightly.
I let out a sigh before i grabbed his hands.
"Look Carter. She has gone through a lot. Don't make her feel worse than  she already is." I said rubbing his arm.
"Your right. I just..... i just don't know how to face her."
"It will come naturally. Now come on!" I said pulling him up.

Sadie POV

I walked into my room after a long hot shower. Everyone was happy to see me. They said i was in coma for almost 2 years which is quite of a shocker because it felt like only a day or so.
I looked into the mirror my hand moving to my red eye. During my coma i was in the chamber with my other self. We both were in a white gown which seems to glow a blue light. The chamber was same but different too.
The chains which i was trapped in was now replaced by vines. The whole place was filled with bright light.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Seems like the chamber heart. This is where i must live. Your other self. Go. Others are waiting." She said giving me a sad smile.
"We are one. You and I. Why do you need to stay here? We are one" i said as i hugged her. She hugged back but a light formed in between us, making us pull apart.
"What in the world?"
"What the hells happening"
"I don't know" my other self shouted before everything became blank.
The next thing i know I'm in the hospital bed wearing the same dress minus the glow of course.

I wore my favourite ripped jeans with my red shirt. I re-added my faded red stripes and put on some kohl. With that i went to the hall for my welcome back party.
Did i mention i was having that? Well now you guys know.

"Welcome back!!" Everyone shouted as i entered the hall.
"Welcome back Sadie!" Jaz said hugging me.
All the rest came and said their wishes but i was looking for Carter. He ran off as if he hates me. Anubis said to give him time but for how long?
"Sadie!" I heard my dad call and as soon as i turn i was crushed into a bear hug.
"We missed you Sadie" mom said as she started to cry.
"I missed you guys too" i said back hugging them well hugging dad.
"Someone wants to talk to you" mom said as she moved back with dad.

My eyes widen as i witnessed the sight in front of me.
"Hey Sadie" he said.
"Walt...." i whispered as guilt flushed through me.
"Dont cry Sadie" he said moving his hands to my face but stopped midway.
That's when i saw the reality. That's when i stumbled and fell on my knees crying.
He is like my mother..... just a ghost....
"Sadie... don't cry." Anubis sound came as arms wrapped around me.
"Sadie its not your fault. I was meant to die. I cannot play with my fate. It was one way or the other my end to be." Walt said as he crouched down to my level.
"Im sorry. I'm sorry for everything." I sobbed.
"Well then apology accepted. Its not like i won't see you anymore. Sure its different but now anubis can be with you 24/7 since I'm given substitute for Anubis's absence. Now I'm the keeper of the gate, Sadie." Walt said.
"Now come on! Lets enjoy the party" he said as Anubis pull me up.

The party was going great with many more wishes from Gods and peoples, dance, food and all others.
Zia walked in along with Carter both all dressed up.
"Sadie! Sorry we are late" she said hugging me.
"Its alright. I'm just glad your here." I said hugging back before looking at carter.
"Ill be back" zia said leaving me alone with him.
"Hey Sadie"
"Hey carter.."
And after that a long awkward silence.
"Look Sadie. I'm sorry i ran away... i just.... i was just not ready to face you. I tried to kill you. My own sister. My only family left and...." he kept on but i stoped him.
"Hey carter. You did what you have too. And I'm proud you did that." I said smiling.
"Thanks sade" he said smiling back.
"Well now that this is over lets go enjoy with the rest." I said grinning.
"Yea come on" he said as we started running to our friends.

ANDDDDDDD THE END!!!!!!!!!
OMG THE BOOK IS FINISHED!! DONE!!!
OH MY GOD I'M GONNA MISS  WRITING THIS BOOK!!!😭😭😭😭
THANK YOU ALL!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR READING MY BOOK!!
Love you all a million times.
I'm currently writing another Sanubis fanfic make sure you guys read it too!!
Comment or Dm me what you think of this book!
You guyz can dm me on insta also
Its - mysteriousskydiver

Bye all!!!
Miss writing this book!!❤❤❤❤