My Ex!!!

Sorry for the long wait guys'.... Here's the next chapter loves!!!😙😙😙
*Edit complete*

(Sadie POV)

"Roy!!!!" I ran towards him hugging him on the process. Everyone in the room looked shocked.

"You're one of them Sade??? I'm shocked but also relived. At least you are there." He said happily smiling brightly.

"Oh Gods if I had known it was you I would have come to get you" I replied. I was so happy to see him.

"Sadie you know him??" Carter asked.

"Yea of course we know each other..... Sadie here is my first crush....my first girlfriend well now ex" Roy said taking my hand.

"I clearly remember how you tried to say you like me. You almost fainted." I said not able to control my laughter. We kept on talking about the old times, we spend together we forgot the rest of the guys.

(Anubis POV)

What on gods is going on here!!!! Why are they standing there holding hands and talking in their own world? That guy is stroking her hair. Nobody does that except me!!!!

"Don't worry Anubis. It's just the reaction of friends meeting after a long time." Zia said putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded at her slightly smiling.

Gods!!! This is so irritating......I didn't think I could control anymore so I just walked out of the room. I went straight into my room and just gave up myself to the bed. I just can't get this feeling out of my head.

Something's wrong and I don't trust that guy. I closed my eyes and just fell asleep almost immediately.

So warm...... I opened my eyes and turned my head sideways to face a fast asleep Sadie hugging me tightly.

She looks so cute and innocent when she sleeps. I kissed the top of her head to which she flinched and opened her eyes slowly rubbing them.

"5 more minutes" she said burying her face into my shirt.

"When did you even come in? I thought I locked the door" I said clearly remembering the locking part.

"You're not the only one who can do that you know. Now shut up I'm trying to sleep here" she said looking in my eyes her forefinger on my lip. I removed her hand and leaned down towards her. We kissed slowly but full of passion and love.....

Love.

It feels so good and true every time I do it. I got up moving on top of her my hands on both sides keeping myself up. She looked up at me her eyes full of love. I leaned in kissing her, her hands slowly going around my neck.

I traced my lips along her cheek to her jaw lines and then her neck finding her sweet spot to which her whole body jerked up giving a loud moan. She moved her hand from my hair down my chest catching the hem of my shirt pulling it up. We kissed each other as she traces her hand through my abs while mine went down to the hem of her top. I slowly pulled up her top kissing her stomach and slowly moving up.

Everything was going perfect until....... there was a knock at the door.

"Anubis! Is Sadie in there?" it was that annoying Carter. No offense but I was in a situation that compelled me to call him that!!!

"What if she is?" I asked irritation clearly noticed in my voice.

"You better not be doing anything weird to my sister buddy." He pointed out.

"Yea ok" I replied short as she giggled looking up at me.

I leaned down to kiss her, our lips only an inch apart when...

"Guys come down. Food is ready. We're all hungry and waiting for you. So hurry up." Carter continued as he clearly destroys our beautiful moment.

"Don't worry we have time" Sadie whispered in my ears in a slow tune sending shivers down my spine.

"I'll go first" she said kissing my cheeks then putting on her top. She tied her hair back to a pony and walked out after turning and saying "I love you" and with that she disappeared.

"I love you too my lady Kane" I whispered getting up and putting on my shirt.

Sorry it took ages for the next chapter. Had a very busy colg schedule.......I'll try my best to update faster😙😙😙
I know the chapter is short and hell not good at all..... it's my first time writing a beyond lip kiss scene so yea I know it sucks like hell...... please comment what you think of this chapters.
If u guys have any ideas don't hesitate to share ill try my best to include it. All criticizes are welcomed......
Don't forget to like comment follow and share ❤❤❤