Tracking Sadie

New update people!!!

Carter POV
I stood there looking at the red blade in my hand. Kill her..... how can i..... she's my baby sister!
We went to dad and mom to tell the plan and they were heartbroken. Mom sank to the ground and started crying and screaming while dad try to calm her. The whole time anubis was quite and his face was void of emotions. He contacted walt and walt begged the consel to grand permission to go but they refused.

I didnt know i was crying until i felt hands on my cheeks wiping the wetness away. "Carter... i know it hurts. But we are left with no choice. They will do it if we dont." Zia said as i reach my hand to touch her hand placed my cheek.
"Is it time??" I asked to which she nodded
"Yes its time...."
And with that we walked downstairs to the training room to meet the rest.

Magnus POV

"Finally finished" i said wiping the sweat of my forehead.
"Thankyou biscuit. I couldnt possibly do it alone." I said as clary drew the last circle completing the rune.
"Anything else to do magnus?" She asked.
"No no... just call them" i said as clary nodded and left the room.
I recheck the rune one more time just in case. My thought drifted of to my poor alexander. Even though its only being a few days since they met, he is devastated to even think of killing that innocent girl. But nothing can be done....

"Magnus is everything ready" jace asked with clary and alexander on both side.
"Yes.... it is. Where are the rest?" I asked.
"We are here" zia said along with a very broken-hearted Carter and Anubis.
"Ok since all of you are here. Let me explain the process. I have the ability to track people. But unfortunately when i done it she could not be reached. But im guessing if i double the power i can locate her. Jace and alexander over here are parabatai brother. Together there power emitted is very strong. We will be able to reach at a greater distance. But such power is too much and can go out of control and that is when yopu guys come into picture. You guys have to circle us and when i say 'now' create a bondage shield heirograph. Then when we do locate clary with draw the neutral rune thus destroying the excess power from destroying the whole area. But be very concentrated. If not.... lets just say it will not be a pretty site at all." I said walking towards the rune drawn. I stood in middle along with alexander and jace. And the rest stood around us forming a circle.

"Ok both of you concentrate and channel your powers out." And with that jace and alexander started using there powers. I felt the energy in the circle increasing as i started moving my arms chanting the spell. I closed my eyes as i kept chanting and a wave of shock pass through me.
"NOW!!" Is shouted as i chanted the last of spells.

Anubis POV

"NOW!!!" Magnus shouted as we called out the rune of bondage. My body started burning as i felt the pressure of trying to contain the power inside. After what feels like hours but just 10 mins magnus calmed down. "Found her"he said as he breathed deeply.
Suddenly clary sliped in and shouted something making the energy in the circle dissapear as me carter zia amd bast fell on our knee exhausted.
"We found her guys and what i see is no good" he said as alec puts his hand around him to keep him from falling.
"Where is she?" O asked desperately.
"She.... she's hathering army of monsters. Shes going to fight the gods along with a women and boy. It is not good. She is bound to win since she has mikyl. We have to stop before its too late or else earth will turn to hell." He said.
"Where is she?" Carter asked.

"The deepest and the dealiest part of hell. Where the strongest demons lies."

Alright guys here a chapter.
Hope yall like it... Comment and like my book.
Also i have another book im writing would be great if you guys check it out.... here a discription and link!!!

 here a discription and link!!!

https://my

https://my.w.tt/kaRrXDk7qO

Hope you guys will read... fingers crossed!!🤞🤞🤞