Even Angles Die Pt. 2 [Reddie]

Richie's POV
"No, Eds. I-I can't go. " I croaked, holding my breath so I wouldn't cry. He squeezed his eyes shut and gripped my shirt tighter, looking up at me with the sign of pure heartbreak in his eyes. "Richie p-please, I can't just let this happen to you." He cracked, his voice just above a whisper. I let out a shaky breath, a small whimper coming along with it. His eyes darted to mine and he jumped back inside. Letting go of my shirt, he kneeled down and grabbed one of the ankles to my ripped jeans and hiked it up, revealing a deep cut. I winced and grabbed his shoulder, falling backwards against my old wooden desk. "Ah, Eds! Be gentle!"

I looked down just in time to see the storm brewing in Eddie's once gentle chestnut orbs. My eyes widened as he stood up and marched over to the door, grabbing the back of the chair that rested underneath its latch. I jerked to my feet and lunged at him just as he finished turning the last lock. Easily tackling him to the floor, I pinned his arms down so he couldn't struggle. "N-No! Richie-" He strained, and I placed my finger over his lips. After a few seconds of resisting, he finally got tired and dropped his head on the floor, pressing his eyelids together. I pushed myself off of him, but he remained still, breathing unevenly.

My leg pounded as I crawled over to his side, but I didn't care. I moved the sweat-plastered hair on his face to one side, and watched his chest heave. I sat up and ignored the pain in my calf. Pulling the limp boy up by the shoulders, I dragged him to me and pressed him against my chest, relaxing as I felt his heart beat slowing. He shivered, and I wrapped my arms around him, rocking back and forth. "You're my hero, Eddie Kaspbrak. But you're also a dumbass. Never do that again."

ay here's the part two cuz ik someone asked for it (i forget who sry) but well yee here it is i can't believe u actually enjoy this but again ty ;)